Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
The coach has turned into a pumpkin and the mice have all run away.
vcswvryrerjftfdsusdh.jpg

g'night........

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Do 15 hail marys and penance will be achieved, now have you caused any blood letting as of late....and while everyone else is in the dark, you k ow exactly what I mean

Not a DROP. But if I said I wasn't a lucky sum*itch, everyone would know I'm lying.. :)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Do 15 hail marys and penance will be achieved, now have you caused any blood letting as of late....and while everyone else is in the dark, you k ow exactly what I mean

haha.. One of the uh.. benefits, of being raised Catholic, is knowing a LOT of off color Catholic jokes.

It was Saturday night, almost a week since the Parish had hired the young, handsome new Groundskeeper. As is their tradition, the nuns did confession and took communion before the Sunday services. There was a great deal of apprehension in the ranks..

Sister Mary Thomas was the first to enter the confessional, ahead of Sister Margaret Paul and then Sister Joy Christie. The latter two were extremely concerned as to the consequences of their sins, and so leaned in closely to the confessional.

They overheard Sister Mary Thomas come clean to the Priest, telling him "Father, I have sinned. I have... touched a man where I must not" to which the Priest replied "Sister, your penance is 30 Hail Mary's, 40 Our Fathers, and then wash your hands in the Font of Holy Water."

As Sister Mary Thomas exited the confessional, Sister Joy Christie burst forth, and exclaimed "Sorry for being rude Father, but may I gargle BEFORE Margaret Paul has to sit in that?!"

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Over here the guys don't have to worry about it. The girls get the guys things.
The bad part is it goes the other way on March 14th for what is called White Day.

So many of the declared holidays vary from place to place. Sweetest day is another one.

Hello everybody, it's been a while but we have the first giveaway of the new year for you!

It's a 2 week giveaway, generously donated by Movkin, with their new VT60W and VT60W Mini, 100 of each up for grabs - 25 of each directly in this thread.

If you've ever fancied a high performance mod, that looks like a suitcase, now's your chance.

Enter here now for you chance to win!

Good luck!

View attachment 529068
View attachment 529082
So how does one enter via the thread?

Reactions: sorrynomore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread