Status
Not open for further replies.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Looking for the little plastic tubing that comes with the GTII clone (to reduce the airflow from 3mm to 2mm) and the GSII clone (used for wicking). I believe these are the same size. If anyone isn't using theirs i greatly appreciate a couple. Intaste.de has them but don't really want to pay international shipping for such a small/cheap part. I don't expect this for free so PM me and we can work something out. Thanks.
PM sent

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Does anyone know if that pseudo chuff cap on the GT2 Air takes a normal 510 DT?!?!? Or indeed do the GT2 top caps fit?!?!
It's a normal 510, and it isn't really chuff, because it goes down to a normal sized hole since it is a 510...it's just a big .... drip tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Looking for the little plastic tubing that comes with the GTII clone (to reduce the airflow from 3mm to 2mm) and the GSII clone (used for wicking). I believe these are the same size. If anyone isn't using theirs i greatly appreciate a couple. Intaste.de has them but don't really want to pay international shipping for such a small/cheap part. I don't expect this for free so PM me and we can work something out. Thanks.
I also need this. I'd buy the kit but shipping it is ridiculous and I can't support smokerstore anymore. I think it's healer to buy a whole clone than the tubing kit plus shipping. Gah!

My gs2 came with some but here for the posts. Not the center air hole afaik

Actually unless I moved parts to the authentic kit the old spares kit contained items like this. Take a look. - they've since split it out to two kits I guess based on greed. Why give it all away for the low low price of $10 when you can charge $10 alone for some plastic tubing!

Here's my authentic spares kit- not spares. They called it the tune up kit or something. It has six plastic tubes. This kit was a universal between devices. So I think the plastic parts are sleeves for the posts. Not for the center air hole. K need to try to fit it again.

c7f81ebdcee8297a18245352116c5088.jpg

Reactions: TrollDragon

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Air is built...running it with two holes (there are 4 sets of 5 holes now, choochoo)...put in a 2.5mm, 26ga, 8ish wrap coil that came out to about .82 ohm.

Running it at 27watts right now and it is beastly (my two buddies are running theirs at 30 and 35...it can go higher for sure lol) and it's fantastic...the increased air doesn't diminish flavor, and the larger wick channels means this thing can keep even if you really wanna push the POWAH!!! (Check out the German review to see just how far he pushes it)

This is a killer vape for sure, hot diggity damn!!!

As with everything I've purchased made by Smokerstore, the machining is top notch, threads are all silky, and the airflow has that buttery smoothness on every draw I came to love on the original.

Still on my second tank only, but I'm loving this atty so far, a most worthy upgrade in my humble opinion, and can't wait to toss it on the No. 6 when it arrives and get crazy with it :p

d8748b0048ca7ce406c646f75229da45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I also need this. I'd buy the kit but shipping it is ridiculous and I can't support smokerstore anymore. I think it's healer to buy a whole clone than the tubing kit plus shipping. Gah!

My gs2 came with some but here for the posts. Not the center air hole afaik

Actually unless I moved parts to the authentic kit the old spares kit contained items like this. Take a look. - they've since split it out to two kits I guess based on greed. Why give it all away for the low low price of $10 when you can charge $10 alone for some plastic tubing!

Here's my authentic spares kit- not spares. They called it the tune up kit or something. It has six plastic tubes. This kit was a universal between devices. So I think the plastic parts are sleeves for the posts. Not for the center air hole. K need to try to fit it again.

c7f81ebdcee8297a18245352116c5088.jpg
Service set, it should have come with one (red arrow)
12734261_1148576291833260_7033192125005507913_n.jpg

My mistake, comes with two of them.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I was told to ask @dwcraig1 this question by @roxynoodle. I am looking for a Good Taifun GT II clone and FT does not list if those are 1:1 or not so I am not too sure which one to get, or even if a 1:1 is better than some other clone is. I am on page 106 of this thread but haven't gotten to the part where that conversation has taken place. Can you advise me on a purchase ? Thank You in advance.

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
I was told to ask @dwcraig1 this question by @roxynoodle. I am looking for a Goog Taifun GT II clone and FT does not list if those are 1:1 or not so I am not too sure which one to get, or even if a 1:1 is better than some other clone is. I am on page 106 of this thread but haven't gotten to the part where that conversation has taken place. Can you advise me on a purchase ? Thank You in advance.
The Hotcig GT-S is the one I would recommend, aside from the deck being removable it is 1:1.
$20.02 HOTCIG GT-S V2 RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (5.0mL) - stainless steel + matte glass / 23mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I had one stem too loose now I have one well just crap out. These red silicone o-rings that came on the TGT-S from FT are crap (IMO)
I changed two others as I was doing the first build on it, I should have changed them all. Still have a couple of them on there (lazy).
Before:
10377608_910968215594070_4259707850861454466_n.jpg

After:
10845896_910968578927367_2211567956176982517_n.jpg

4 x 1 mm

Leaked all over the place before I seen it.

These Red o-rings are different than the one you just listed for me ??

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
These Red o-rings are different than the one you just listed for me ??
The red o-rings are the spares, it comes with black ones installed.
OK I understand now, that post was for a TGT1 not TGTII.
(TGT-S vs GT-S V2, not the same one) A different manufacturer also.

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
The red o-rings are the spares, it comes with black ones installed.
OK I understand now, that post was for a TGT1 not TGTII.
(TGT-S vs GT-S V2, not the same one) A different manufacturer also.

Thank You. I just ordered the one that you listed for me, so happens that that is the one I was looking at originally when I posted the question to you. Thanks again. Now for the wait on "The Slow Boat from China". Good thing I'm not going anywhere. I'm waiting on an Ubertoot UTA2 also from FT, and looking at a Hurricane RTA. My Lemo V1 is seeing plenty of use lately in the same style of vaping that I am looking for from the Taifun GT II and the rest. I just hope it works out for me. Those Sub-Ohm tanks on the market now just don't appeal to me, the ex-smoker in me says NO.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thank You. I just ordered the one that you listed for me, so happens that that is the one I was looking at originally when I posted the question to you. Thanks again. Now for the wait on "The Slow Boat from China". Good thing I'm not going anywhere. I'm waiting on an Ubertoot UTA2 also from FT, and looking at a Hurricane RTA. My Lemo V1 is seeing plenty of use lately in the same style of vaping that I am looking for from the Taifun GT II and the rest. I just hope it works out for me. Those Sub-Ohm tanks on the market now just don't appeal to me, the ex-smoker in me says NO.
you would probably like the TGT1 and TGT2, the first has a little less a/f but not much. Both are heads and tails better than the sub-ohm tanks out there

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
you would probably like the TGT1 and TGT2, the first has a little less a/f but not much. Both are heads and tails better than the sub-ohm tanks out there

I'll need to go back in this thread to find the right TGT1 clone to get, I'm on page 116 right now. I have 2 Magma drippers (1 authentic) that I run single coils in and the airflow set to either the middle or largest holes (2mm or 3mm), depending on mood, I think I read the TGT1 has a 2mm airflow hole, so yeah. I have to watch it with my Lemo V1's as with the air cut down to what I like, it will get real gurgle'y if I don't do real hard pulls once in a while to clear it out. Thanks for the tip chanelvapes :)

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
\
I am not sure why you are buying TGT1. I am not a sub ohmer and I like the TGT2's better. You can always close the A/f down to one hole like the TGT1
Plus you can add the air reducer to the air outlet as well making the TGT II vape just like a TGT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread