RDA Aeolus Lite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockwell222

Sep 21, 2015
I've been running a titanium alien 3* 26ti core a 32ka1 wrap with 5 wraps it ohms out to .09. I've always loved my Aeolus's and I've tried a lot of top down airflow rdas and I still go to the Aeolus. The v2 just ticked me off with the threading and leaking. If you drip down the drip tip your probably getting the spit back from excess liquid in the drip tip. I always take the top cap off and drip all over the place and never ever ever ever get any spit back.
image.jpg

Rockwell222

Sep 21, 2015
haven't bought an atomizer in a good while but decided to try out the top air flow. the Aeolus Lite will be here Thursday. stoked for some vape mail..
I'm sure you'll love it. Make sure you put your coils higher up then usual so the airflow can cool them down properly. I'm going to be buying a second one plus a single afc tomorrow. By far my favorite rda out of the 30 or so I own.

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
I'm sure you'll love it. Make sure you put your coils higher up then usual so the airflow can cool them down properly. I'm going to be buying a second one plus a single afc tomorrow. By far my favorite rda out of the 30 or so I own.

when you say higher than usual i'm guessing you mean closer to the screw tops on the posts. i also don't usually run the coils too close to the sides and i may have to adjust that as well.
any input from someone who has experimented with these will be most welcome. TIA <*}}}>{

M1557

Feb 10, 2016
Got mine early this week and i gotta say im really disappointed.

The whole thing feels cheap and nasty.
The plastic chuff cap dosnt sit tight and wobbles, and the 510 pin i received had a ding in the threads and wont screw into my mods.

Regretful buy next to the kenedy 24 i purchased from the same vendor.

pictures show how far i can get it screwed into my mods:

GKe8xNk.jpg
lxWJQyx.jpg

Elyptic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2014
Upstate NY

The plastic chuff cap dosnt sit tight and wobbles, and the 510 pin i received had a ding in the threads and wont screw into my mods.

GKe8xNk.jpg
lxWJQyx.jpg
Bummer you got a dud...

I have to say, the 510 on both of mine is super long -- so long in fact that it only really screws onto my HexOhm and other boxes with the Fat Daddy 510. And then, only barely.

While I understand they were trying to hit an affordable price point, I think this could have been executed a little bit better.

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee

GKe8xNk.jpg
lxWJQyx.jpg
i would definitely be returning that for a replacement or refund. the fact that it is a very light weight atty and the finish doesn't feel like stainless took a bit of getting used to. but everything about mine fits perfectly.speaks more to me about QC... good luck

M1557

Feb 10, 2016
i would definitely be returning that for a replacement or refund. the fact that it is a very light weight atty and the finish doesn't feel like stainless took a bit of getting used to. but everything about mine fits perfectly.speaks more to me about QC... good luck

Trying to get the vendor to play ball, but they have gone cold after asking for pictures :/

Rockwell222

Sep 21, 2015
That's really to bad. I would assume such s big company will take care of you but I had problems with VapeNW over a mod working incorrectly and I sent them multiple videos and they told me that's how it works. I had spent a lot of money through them and with my 12 mods I think I know how mods work. I hope it goes well for you. Seems like all of the Aeolus's have that 510 pin problem. With my V1 I got my dremel and shaved the pin down a little. It fits fine on my sx mini ml and on my m class also fits on my vt200 but not so well on my reuleaux DNA 200.

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO
I've now spent a few days with my Aeolus Lite, and I have to say, I love it! Great airflow, nice flavor, and just a really smooth vape experience. I'm running a dual 26ga 2.5 mm at .55 ohms, and I'm amazed at how cool the vape is, even at 55 watts. I only really have two complaints. The first minor complaint is that the top cap is way too tight. Next time I take it apart, I'm def going to lube the o-rings and see if that loosens it up a bit, or if it breaks in and loosens up a bit on itself with some use. I also don't like the post screws. I'm not a big fan of flatheads, but the screws on the neg posts keep working themselves loose, causing resistance fluctuations, and on one horrible time, it completely lost connection to one of the coils and I got blasted with a burnt hit of biblical proportions.

Anyone know what size screws I should use to replace them with?

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread