Status
Not open for further replies.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Is the other Dew one possibly Code Red? That's my favorite!! My son prefers the blue raspberry Dew so we used to have to get one of each to keep us both happy. :) I LOOOOVE the face you made when you tried that tobacco one. Made all of my night! :D
I'm not sure. I usually only drink like the White Out and Voltage which I think is the blue raspberry. It may be the old Pitch Black, though. I think that one was grape.

That tobacco was strong. I wasn't expecting it, lol.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm not sure. I usually only drink like the White Out and Voltage which I think is the blue raspberry. It may be the old Pitch Black, though. I think that one was grape.

That tobacco was strong. I wasn't expecting it, lol.
Oh so it's a grapy dew? That sounds good, too! I have had a Code Red Dew vape before and it also tasted carbonated. I have no idea how they do it, but it's pretty cool!!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Oh so it's a grapy dew? That sounds good, too! I have had a Code Red Dew vape before and it also tasted carbonated. I have no idea how they do it, but it's pretty cool!!
I've had a few mountain dew vapes before, but never had that carbonated-ness to it, lol. It's magic!

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Morning family. Its cold here in da hills this morning. I is up early to go and get groceries, get to the supermarket just as they open and we gets good deals on meat,hehe. Other than that its gonna be a lazy Saturday,just gotta get qood in to keep da homefire warm and toasty. I believes they are calling for a high of about 15 here today

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Wind Chill readings, between 20 and 30 below zero with perhaps a few locations in the higher elevations briefly approaching 35 below zero. Winds: northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph. Oh joy. :facepalm:

South Dakota weather. :)

We are gonna try to take D to see KC and the Sunshine Band next weekend :D

OMG, they're still around? I would LOVE to see that!

WE GOT A LIGHTNING!!! I am opening all of the blinds and turning off most of the lights right NOW! We get lightning about every 2 years. We are definitely due.

I used to love thunderstorms and lightning... until a bolt hit our house and fried everything, including EXPLODING a couple of light bulbs that were on when it hit. And then there was that F-4 tornado that went by about 10 miles east of us. That sorta kills the joy for me now. Now when there are thunderstorms, I take melatonin and valerian, and cower. It's really sad, because there's NOTHING more invigorating or refreshing than a good thunderstorm. But too much is scary.

~Lannie

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
South Dakota weather. :)

OMG, they're still around? I would LOVE to see that!

I used to love thunderstorms and lightning... until a bolt hit our house and fried everything, including EXPLODING a couple of light bulbs that were on when it hit. And then there was that F-4 tornado that went by about 10 miles east of us. That sorta kills the joy for me now. Now when there are thunderstorms, I take melatonin and valerian, and cower. It's really sad, because there's NOTHING more invigorating or refreshing than a good thunderstorm. But too much is scary.

~Lannie
Exploding light bulbs? Scary.

Invaper Zim

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
d91b7643bf4d7433a949a1cf560e63f4.jpg

Can't wait to go back to Cali.

Invaper Zim

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
ding ding ding! we have a winner! Everytime [movies/shows/real life] I've seen werther's it's a grampa giving it to his grandkid. I actually got my first one from my granma, she always had the good stuff, werther's, those strawberry candies [where the heck do those come from?! I always look in stores and never see them!] big red, she knew what was up :D
If you ask my grandfather, Werther's Original.

Invaper Zim

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Exploding light bulbs? Scary.

Invaper Zim

Yes, and get this - I found light bulb shards INSIDE one of the bottom cupboards in the kitchen. From the location of the exploding light bulb near the porch, it would have had to have ricocheted off the fridge and shot through the tiny gap between the cupboard door and the frame, landing inside a cast iron frying pan way in the back of the cupboard. I can't even tell you how bad I freaked when that happened. Rich was standing at the back door looking out when the lightning hit the house, and it knocked him right on his ..... Burned out one of the freezers, a fridge, the coffee pot, the answering machine, the TV, and both of our computers. There might have been a few other things but those were the "necessaries" I remember we had to do without until we could get replacements. NOT FUN. Rich went up and put a grounding wire on the house so it wouldn't happen again. We never thought to look and see if there was one when we moved in here. Never even crossed our minds.

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
ding ding ding! we have a winner! Everytime [movies/shows/real life] I've seen werther's it's a grampa giving it to his grandkid. I actually got my first one from my granma, she always had the good stuff, werther's, those strawberry candies [where the heck do those come from?! I always look in stores and never see them!] big red, she knew what was up :D
Lol the little oval ones with the wrapper that looks like strawberry skin? Lol the grandparents best kept secret.

Invaper Zim

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
white out & baja blast is the best, supernova was my favorite though...they should bring that back :(

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Lol the little oval ones with the wrapper that looks like strawberry skin? Lol the grandparents best kept secret.

Invaper Zim

I remember those! I loved those! They had soft chewy strawberry centers!

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
Yes, and get this - I found light bulb shards INSIDE one of the bottom cupboards in the kitchen. From the location of the exploding light bulb near the porch, it would have had to have ricocheted off the fridge and shot through the tiny gap between the cupboard door and the frame, landing inside a cast iron frying pan way in the back of the cupboard. I can't even tell you how bad I freaked when that happened. Rich was standing at the back door looking out when the lightning hit the house, and it knocked him right on his ..... Burned out one of the freezers, a fridge, the coffee pot, the answering machine, the TV, and both of our computers. There might have been a few other things but those were the "necessaries" I remember we had to do without until we could get replacements. NOT FUN. Rich went up and put a grounding wire on the house so it wouldn't happen again. We never thought to look and see if there was one when we moved in here. Never even crossed our minds.
I've seen lighting tear through the hood of a car and melt holes into the engine block, so I believe you. Do you get many t-storms in SD? I know in many parts of Nevada it's a regulation to ground houses.

Invaper Zim

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
I remember those! I loved those! They had soft chewy strawberry centers!
Those things are delicious! I don't eat candy, but drop a bag of those in front of me and watch them magically disappear lol.

Invaper Zim

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I love strawberry, but I can't stand vaping strawberry. People will swear up and down that a juice will taste just like ripe strawberry, but when I vape it, it just tastes like burning plastic to me. I got a 120 ml bottle of Everest from Vape Caviar that I've only gone through about 10 ml on and I can't take it any more. It's supposed to be a strawberry infused iced tea but all I taste is burning plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread