• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Trusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

forestgrubs

Jan 16, 2016
Asia
Hi guys!! Probably yall have answered this question before. But is there a way we can find out if people in this forum are legit and not just part of the people out there to get ya you know what i mean? I mean people are messaging to get more info, i wanna help out the community, but the last thing i need i to give out info to the wrong people.

exodus79

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2012
Longyearbyen
Hi guys!! Probably yall have answered this question before. But is there a way we can find out if people in this forum are legit and not just part of the people out there to get ya you know what i mean? I mean people are messaging to get more info, i wanna help out the community, but the last thing i need i to give out info to the wrong people.
alot of us would think like you including myself. Unfortunately there really is no fool proof way to tell who are the real community and who are the ......... even IF we did a meetup... there is no way to verify also...

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
While I trust this site would not give away my IP to any authority, I trust no one individually except few that I've successfully purchase from. I randomly use my non-smoker friends address(with their permission) for purchase, and never with real name.

I don't sell and have never collected any money for vaping stuff. Things I gave away, I'll just drop them in mail box and never meetup...

I may be over caution, but that's how I survive so far.

Reactions: avex30

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
It is best not to disclose any info regardless they are for real yes it is good to share. But i find that we really need to be selfish abit. As good supplier get close down scammer start appearing not mention those that have always been hunger for $$ to jack up the price.

So let just keep it to ourselves sorry for being such a selfish jerk but rather for my own worthwhile and not to sabo the supplier side line or main line of income.

I seen a 2 suppliers announcing their close down due to competitive pricing and for fear of the "Mata". And also see some new one popping up everyday with pics extract from online stating 50% or full deposit before ordering and mailing only.

I always believe there a will there a way to find out i also dig for myself and chance upon it. Spoon feeding especially with ban stuff no way!

Reactions: charles8888
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread