• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
What was going on with the US reviewers yesterday?There was a few recommending different drinks.
Twisted420 said to try a soda called Kitty Piddle.When i saw that i thought it was a daft gag.
It was a dig at Rip.A lot of people are saying, he sold his soul.Because he blatlantly plugged that Ultima product

Not that it bothers me.In fact I'm gonna try some.Ultima,not the cat piddle one :)

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
It was a dig at Rip.A lot of people are saying, he sold his soul.Because he blatlantly plugged that Ultima product

Not that it bothers me.In fact I'm gonna try some.Ultima,not the cat piddle one :)
The kitty one is better:

That Ultima is probably rubbish, just like Nunns tablets

Reactions: Marcus1970

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
image.jpeg
I suppose this stuff,is very similar

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm trying some, and if it makes any difference to me, I'll look for a direct equivalent from the ingredients list. I don't like anything sweetened much, especially not with artificial sweetener, but this stevia one may taste OK.

:matrix: As though I don't need anything else going wrong ...the monitor has died on me! 11 months past the 3yr warranty, but at £11-1200, I won't buy another the same. The first LaCie I had was perfect out of the box, but the second wasn't and needed a lot of fiddling around by more than myself before it was OK.
Think I may try the Viewsonic VP2780 in the hope it'll be good to go out of the box (don't want to start calibrating).

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
That Rip Tripper video has been removed????
Yes, he removed it, think it was after all the others started taking the Mickey and having a go at him for selling his soul to advertising, there appears to be quite a backlash on some of the forums, some people are un-following him

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
I've been looking on Pink Spot Vapors website and I can't find any of their concentrates, It only has their pre made liquids.

I know people say to mix concentrates anywhere between 5 -20% but I don't want to be mixing up 15 or so of each flavour.

Has anyone tried any of these flavours and if so, what percentage did you use?.
Blu Spot
G-Spot
Ripe Tide
Jamacian Me Crazy
Jane's Wild Juices
G-Spot
Snowman's Kiss
Strawnanigans

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've been looking on Pink Spot Vapors website and I can't find any of their concentrates, It only has their pre made liquids.

I know people say to mix concentrates anywhere between 5 -20% but I don't want to be mixing up 15 or so of each flavour.

Has anyone tried any of these flavours and if so, what percentage did you use?.
Blu Spot
G-Spot
Ripe Tide
Jamacian Me Crazy
Jane's Wild Juices
G-Spot
Snowman's Kiss
Strawnanigans
Haven't tried any of theirs, but the concentrates at chefs are £3.60. Only two have reviews - both good - and mention of 20% used.
Pink Spot Concentrates - ChefsVapour

Reactions: Ms.Sue

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Haven't tried any of theirs, but the concentrates at chefs are £3.60. Only two have reviews - both good - and mention of 20% used.
Pink Spot Concentrates - ChefsVapour

Ah, that's where I bought some of them from but I didn't think to look to see if there was any reviews on their CV's website :blush:

Thanks for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread