MechSauce is freaking awesome and cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Please let us know how you like the other flavors. I've been sitting on ordering from them since I've already spent a lot of money this week and still have juice I can vape right now, but I plan on placing an order soon. I'm hoping for a Valentine's day sale. And since there's like 12 bottles in my cart, I need to narrow it down since I don't really want to spend a lot of money and don't know how much I'll like the flavors. I wish there was a sampler option. I know I can just buy the 15ml bottles for $4 but for $2 more to get a 30ml, I feel like I should just get 30mls. Then again, last time I got a sampler instead of a bunch of 30's, I was glad because I didn't like all of the flavors and now I don't feel like I have a big bottle of juice that I don't like that much.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Kyi - If it is any help, my general rule of thumb is to order the smallest bottles available when placing a first order with vendors, in our preferred nicotine levels and pg/vg ratios (or as close as the vendor provides), and try to get a variety of flavors. This will generally give you a good idea of whether the vendor has flavors that fit your profile with the equipment that you are using. I usually order for myself, my daughter and sometimes her boyfriend, and ordering smaller bottles at first gives us a good variety of flavors to try without the concern that we will be "stuck" with large bottles of flavors that do not work for us. You can always order larger bottles of flavors that you particularly enjoy at a later date.

We have ordered from Mech Sauce twice so far, and very much enjoyed the flavors that we got on our first order. Our second order was a combination of flavors that we really enjoyed from our first order with a few new (to us) flavors, and we enjoyed the "new" flavors very much. Since Mech Sauce has apparently discontinued a few of the flavors that we enjoyed, our next order will be, again, a combination of flavors that we enjoyed on our last two orders with several of their newer flavors. It's all good, and we enjoy the flavors that we have tried from Mech Sauce, and definitely plan to order again.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Please let us know how you like the other flavors. I've been sitting on ordering from them since I've already spent a lot of money this week and still have juice I can vape right now, but I plan on placing an order soon. I'm hoping for a Valentine's day sale. And since there's like 12 bottles in my cart, I need to narrow it down since I don't really want to spend a lot of money and don't know how much I'll like the flavors. I wish there was a sampler option. I know I can just buy the 15ml bottles for $4 but for $2 more to get a 30ml, I feel like I should just get 30mls. Then again, last time I got a sampler instead of a bunch of 30's, I was glad because I didn't like all of the flavors and now I don't feel like I have a big bottle of juice that I don't like that much.

Will do, Kyi.

As far as VG and nic, I mixed that up too. It really seems to depend on company how I like things blended. Here's an example. Halo High VG (70/30) I prefer 3mg (and have a feeling most would prefer their 1.5mg), and Propaganda 50/50 I prefer their 6mg. This is when using a sub ohm device I should say. Considering what we seem to think about PG/Nic/Throat Hit, it's a no brainier that the Propaganda would hit harder, but that's far from the truth. The Halo juice hits much harder than the smooth Propaganda.

So anyway, I mixed it up on my first order to see what I liked best. I ordered a combination of 70/30 3mg, 70/30 6mg, 80/20 3mg and 80/20 6mg. The Mech Milk I'm first trying is 80/20 3mg and I'm digging that combo quite a bit for Mech Sauce. I have to try the rest though before I make a decision on mixture and flavors for my next order. Oh and the juice seems thin to me. My guess is that the base is 80/20 before they add their flavoring because it looks more like a 50/50 mix. That's not a negative to me at all, but be aware of it when ordering.

As for their Max VG, I Don't think I'll be ordering any so I can't answer that. To me, Max VG is like inhaling air and I get no real pleasure from it. In fact, it frustrates me a little haha. Then again, I'm surprised how thin the 80/20 is. Maybe I actually will order one.

Last edited:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Oh hey, can anyone who's tried a bunch of their flavors maybe recommend something specific for me?.....

My wife will only use 12mg or 18mg Halo Tribeca (Sweet tobacco, almost RY4 type juice) and she only does mouth to lung on ego type devices and the new Innokin Endura 18. Her thing is big time throat hit. I know Mech Sauce won't have a flavor even close to that, but is there a couple flavors at higher nic that give really nice throat hit? I'd love to try to get her using Mech Sauce too. Thanks, all.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I love strawberry flavors and I just can't decide which ones to try. Thing is, I don't want to get all of the strawberry flavors as some of them sound pretty similar to each other and I want to try the other flavors as well. Like, Antidote (strawberry shortcake ice cream bar) and Muffin Face (strawberry cake) sound similarish and the Mech Milk and Empress are also similarish.. one is milkshake and other is custard but they are both creamy/vanilla so.. what is the difference between them? Also, between Poseidon and Uppercut.. not sure which to get.

And I wonder... Mech Sauce likely to do a Valentine's sale?

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
for Strawberry,,, go with Mech Milk. The Antidote is good as well but the Vapor smells more like Strawberry than it tastes. The Mech Milk has more of Strawberry on the exhale. My Wife vapes those two and concurs with that Opinion from the few toots I've taken on her Rig to help dial in Settings. Mech Milk is her #3 Fave.
Muffin Face is one of my Faves. It has more of a Muffin taste with a Strawberry undertone though to me.
Hawiian Headbutt is a great Tropical with awesome Strawberry, Mango, and hints of Pineapple Flavor. I like it and use it as a Palate Cleaner between 2-3 Tanks full of their Creams and Custards (Empress Milk, Medusa Milk, and Apollos Nectar).
Cheese Face is a good Cheesecake with Strawberry twang on the exhale.
Empress Milk has no Strawberry but is AWESOME. It is in my personal Top 3.
Medusa Milk is an Irish Cream Vanilla Custard that I really like but it needs to Age 2-3 weeks to really come in.
All their Custards/Creams/etc. Flavors are best if allowed to Age/Mature 10-14 days before loading them up.
The Fruits are good right out the Vape Mail. The Cheescakes are OK soon as arrive but get better after a week to 10+ days.
No experience (me of Wife) with Uppercut or Poseidon.

If you like Bananas,,, Big Nana Arms is fantastic and Shenanigans is a killer Banana Cheescake.
If a Grape Fan,,, the Grape Drank is a knock-out.

Next up (Ordered a 15ml today) for her to try is the Batter Up. A Cake Batter flavor that is supposed to be awesome. Sure I'll take a few Toots to check it out too.

Their Peach is Bland and just didn't flip my switch at all. Don't suggest that one at all which is a shame as I am a huge Fan and Client of Mech Sauce overall.
I still get my Peach Fix from MBV. The only Flavor I still get from them. All else is Mech Sauce with the occasional Exotic (ie. Vigilante Grey Ghost etc.) from a local B&M.

That's pretty much all the Flavors I have 1st or 2nd hand Experience with. Enjoy and Vape On :thumb:

Oopsie forgot one,,,, Blue Dream is a great Blueberries & Cream. I use that as a "Palate Cleanser" Flavor as well. Vape a Tankfull of it every now and then. Keep it loaded in an STM w/Bellcap and G-Clapton Ni200 Coil at the ready when the Mood strikes and a Taste-Bud Reset is needed.

Last edited:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
It's funny how people taste differently. I had said I taste the milk/milkshake in Mech Milk, but not really strawberry. My wife on the other hand totally tastes strawberry. Surprisingly, she also said she kind of liked it. That's the first juice in years that I've had her try and she liked. Like I said above, she's stuck to only Halo Tribeca. I think I'll get her some in a higher nic content and see how she likes it in her devices.

And thanks for posting all that info Hitcat.

By the way, I never said what 6 flavors I ordered. Here they are....

MECH SAUCE 80VG/20PG, NICOTINE LEVEL: 6
POSEIDONS WRATH 80VG/20PG, NICOTINE LEVEL: 6
MECH MILK 80VG/20PG, NICOTINE LEVEL: 3
HAWAIIAN HEADBUTT 70VG/30PG, NICOTINE LEVEL: 3
ORANGE RIVER 70VG/30PG, NICOTINE LEVEL: 3
MECH MINT 80VG/20PG, NICOTINE LEVEL: 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Hitcat44

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I've had something interesting happening with Mech Milk. In the last day or two, it's started spitting a fine mist that doesn't burn but does go in my mouth and on my lips. I've had to close up the air control quite a bit and lower my wattage.

To me, this says the cotton is becoming oversaturated even though it's 80vg/20pg when my 50/50 juice doesn't do this. This may go to show what I was saying about it seeming thin. I may bump my next order up to 90/10. The next juice I try from my order will be 70/30 Hawaiian Headbutt.

Any other thoughts on this though?

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
I was using 70/30 from them for a long time (been ordering since they were just over 1000+ orders) 70/30 is very "watery" worked great for my old tanks like naut. mini. Recently just went to 80/20 and seems to work better for my wife's subtank mini rba's but I still notice what I think you are talking about garnoch on my mini super tank. Next order think i'll also give 90/10 a shot for my own stuff.

All in All great juice. My absolute favorite place to order strawberry vapes from. Muffin Face is probably my favorite but I hate it cause I'll take down a 100ml bottle like it's nothing. Mech Milk is always a great classic. Strawberry aftermath is a great one after a week or so. Empress I like but I generally let it sit a week or so to really get the flavor.

My wife just got Berry Sabotage and she's obessed with it. I took a chance and picked up Apollo's Nectar this time around so far it's pretty damn good.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Thanks, man. I figured. I'll try 90/10 next time too, no biggie. The openings in a Cleito coil are huge too. I just tried my 2nd of 6, Hawaiian Headbutt. It's 70/30 though so I stuck it in an Atlantis tank with a Triton Clapton coil. We'll see how it is in a day or two, but so far it's much happier with those openings. As for the taste, it's another that I will definitely finish the bottle, so that's a great sign, but I'm not totally sure I'd order it again. I'm looking for an all day vape, but this is a great sign that I'll find something. Both are quality juice. Odd that I seem to taste a hint of coconut in both these though. My taste buds are weird obviously haha.

sincerelysasquatch

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
usa
I personally am not a fan of mech sauce I don't believe. I have strawberry aftermath and empress milk. The strawberry in strawberry aftermath is like fresh strawberries, not desserty strawberries. I can see how some would like it but it is not rich enough for me. Neither is empress milk. They both have good flavor in terms of it being fairly strong, but not overpowering, but they both have "lighter" tastes, not as rich and savory as I prefer. Mine are both older bottles, not sure when they were manufactured. They were a gift.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
You're not imagining the Coconut,,, they like to add a "hint" of it to several of their Fruit Flavored Liquids. I can sense it in the Headbutt too. They add it to all their Banana based Flavors as well.
Not a Coconut fan but don't mind it in these.

After reading what you all have pointed out, think I will go to all 80/20 on my future Orders as well. Does need to be a little "thicker" viscosity for my RTAs designs. 70/30 is prob just fine for the Wife's STnanos and STMs with pre-built SSOCC Coils.

Agree most of their Liquids/Flavors are best if left to Age for 10-14 days after receiving. The only ones IMO that are good right out of the mail is Headbutt and Big Nana Arms. Even they get a tad "richer" after a week plus.
Empress (all the Milks for that matter) is like a fine Brandy and gets better the longer they sit. The "Face" Flavors are the same way.

Reactions: Garnoch

BoostAddict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
Virginia
I just ordered 3 flavors. Hope it's as good as the hype :) Why do they charge tax? Edit...Nevermind didn't know they were located in Virginia lol.
APOLLOS NECTAR
(SIZE: 100ML, VG/PG RATIO: 90VG/10PG, NICOTINE LEVEL: 6, UNICORN BOTTLES: 0)
AN30 1 $15.00 USD $15.00 USD
GALAXY GUTS

GG30 1 $15.00 USD $15.00 USD
SHANANAGINS

SHAN30 1 $15.00 USD $15.00 USD

Last edited:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
You're not imagining the Coconut,,, they like to add a "hint" of it to several of their Fruit Flavored Liquids. I can sense it in the Headbutt too. They add it to all their Banana based Flavors as well.
Not a Coconut fan but don't mind it in these.

After reading what you all have pointed out, think I will go to all 80/20 on my future Orders as well. Does need to be a little "thicker" viscosity for my RTAs designs. 70/30 is prob just fine for the Wife's STnanos and STMs with pre-built SSOCC Coils.

Agree most of their Liquids/Flavors are best if left to Age for 10-14 days after receiving. The only ones IMO that are good right out of the mail is Headbutt and Big Nana Arms. Even they get a tad "richer" after a week plus.
Empress (all the Milks for that matter) is like a fine Brandy and gets better the longer they sit. The "Face" Flavors are the same way.

Ah, secret ingredient. Yeah I don't like that haha. Not a coconut fan either and was hoping to taste a strawberry milkshake and not a coconut milkshake. I'll agree though that even though I don't like coconut, it's not that bad. I'm glad to hear it's not in all their flavors though. I'll just have to keep trying. The good news is I'm very happy with the quality, so I just need to keep trying flavors.

Reactions: Hitcat44

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I just ordered 3 flavors. Hope it's as good as the hype :) Why do they charge tax? Edit...Nevermind didn't know they were located in Virginia lol.
APOLLOS NECTAR
AN30 1 $15.00 USD $15.00 USD
GALAXY GUTS

GG30 1 $15.00 USD $15.00 USD
SHANANAGINS

SHAN30 1 $15.00 USD $15.00 USD

Are you in their state? They didn't charge me tax.

IzzyisDizzy

Moved On
Feb 15, 2016
Oh hey, can anyone who's tried a bunch of their flavors maybe recommend something specific for me?.....

My wife will only use 12mg or 18mg Halo Tribeca (Sweet tobacco, almost RY4 type juice) and she only does mouth to lung on ego type devices and the new Innokin Endura 18. Her thing is big time throat hit. I know Mech Sauce won't have a flavor even close to that, but is there a couple flavors at higher nic that give really nice throat hit? I'd love to try to get her using Mech Sauce too. Thanks, all.
I know this isn't a mech sauce flavor, but would you be willing to try something called Sweet Vape by Steam Pipe? I have some right now but it's not my style. It's a 70/30 mix and it's basically a caramel tobacco / ry4 style vape with a strong throat hit. It's not for me personally because I'm more into sweet berry flavors, but until the vape shop opens on Tuesday I'm forced to deal with it.

I personally had to steep it for a couple days before I could enjoy it. But maybe it would be better for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread