Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Happy FREE Day, lovie doves.

Too funny Kat. You didn't believe my little rant?
palmface_zps39e6503a.png

OF COURSE I did! I believe your every word, StudMan. ;)

Morning Ikenville :)

Haha Kat! My face exactly!! And Stud...I bet you are a lady killer ;)

He is, isn't he!!!

Thank you Bo. You are too.

Oh geeze. Konfuse the Kat. Go right ahead. BOVI is a lady killer?

Oh :hubba: :hubba: Boviniade....... how YOU doin'? ;) ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damm, Chase is sooooooooo cute! Look at those eyes........ What a huny buny.

Enjoy.

I'm really not so much a believer in Val Day. I believe EVERY day is....

:wub:s all around~

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Since I have become a healthy eater I like reading the ingredients that are in what I'm buying.
That's why I don't buy juice from a lot of places. You go to a site and read all the killer things their juice will do, how yummy it is but not one word about what they put in it and how much of them products they used. I for one am allergic to high quantities of VG but not a word. Some sites do list the ingredients but the majority just don't.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning Ikenville...it's Katurday :)

Hahaha, J5! I take it it wasn't a love note that Jasmine left on your pillow?

I had forgotten that you can't vape VG juices. I DIY so I know the basics of what is in my juice. The Van Bean I just got the flavoring for on Thursday, mixed up 175ml, and put it in the steep cupboard. I was just test driving it last night, but was surprised at the flavor before it even steeps. These creamy, dessert-y juices usually need a good 2-4 weeks to fully bloom.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Morning Ikenville...it's Katurday :)

Hahaha, J5! I take it it wasn't a love note that Jasmine left on your pillow?

I had forgotten that you can't vape VG juices. I DIY so I know the basics of what is in my juice. The Van Bean I just got the flavoring for on Thursday, mixed up 175ml, and put it in the steep cupboard. I was just test driving it last night, but was surprised at the flavor before it even steeps. These creamy, dessert-y juices usually need a good 2-4 weeks to fully bloom.
I've thought about that steeping process and come up with this. If you take liquid and add flavoring or anything to it and let it steep the particles of flavor even in liquid flavoring, or the nicotine dissolved would now be suspended in less liquid after evaporation of the liquid. So why don't people just add a touch more flavoring to their recipe and skip the steeping?

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Bo I just love that Chase and no Jasmine didn't leave a note. She has the whole room but does that. That's why she can't go in the car anymore. She get's mad because I don't take her in with me shopping or whatever so out of the whole van where does she poop? You guessed it she jumps up and does it on my seat. This is right after she has a potty call before we leave.

Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Evaporation comes from breathing (leaving the top off). Molecules of liquid escape the bonds of the body of the liquid. Much of this is from volatile compounds. With a closed bottle top, there is very little evaporation.The volume of air will hold only so much of these particles before it becomes saturated and can't hold anymore.

Steeping or more properly, infusion is the process of extracting chemical compounds or flavors from plant material in a solvent such as water, oil or alcohol like PG and VG, by allowing the material to remain suspended in the solvent over time.

Right now herbal olive oils are in vogue. If you put a twig of thyme in a bottle of olive oil, over time the flavor will dissolve into the oil and will meld together.

E liquid is a little different as all the flavors are suspended in the solvent from the start. The solvent will dissolve those flavors and meld them together.

I've been DIYíng for almost 4 years and most often there is a noticeable change in the flavor profile over time.

I hope this helps.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That'
Evaporation comes from breathing (leaving the top off). Molecules of liquid escape the bonds of the body of the liquid. Much of this is from volatile compounds. With a closed bottle top, there is very little evaporation.The volume of air will hold only so much of these particles before it becomes saturated and can't hold anymore.

Steeping or more properly, infusion is the process of extracting chemical compounds or flavors from plant material in a solvent such as water, oil or alcohol like PG and VG, by allowing the material to remain suspended in the solvent over time.

Right now herbal olive oils are in vogue. If you put a twig of thyme in a bottle of olive oil, over time the flavor will dissolve into the oil and will meld together.

E liquid is a little different as all the flavors are suspended in the solvent from the start. The solvent will dissolve those flavors and meld them together.

I've been DIYíng for almost 4 years and most often there is a noticeable change in the flavor profile over time.

I hope this helps.
That's what I was saying with the cap off evaporation just takes some of the liquid out of the flavoring and other components increases their strength so why not just use more flavoring because the flavor is what everyone is steeping for. I steeped a bottle for 3 weeks checking it every week and the flavor got worse. I would of been farther ahead both timewise and flavorwise to just add a touch more flavoring at conception.
I use those different oil mixes when I subohm but I don't like sub ohming as well as I do regular old vaping at 10 to 15 watts.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Heya Mr. Stud :)

It started just a little bit ago and it's being looked into :)
Thank you Classy. I thought it was Chrome because I've been getting alot of them "Oh Snap" page crashes from them for the past couple days.
I just got done yelling at amazone store card for burning me and closed that POS. Then onto Chrome to give them the shakeup. I'm just running around the internet yelling at people.
chairdance_zps2cbchtgm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread