GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
This is glassmans friend, He has had a major procedure...he has had blood clots removed from his stomach and has lost part of his right..they removed the knee..now both legs are amputated above the knee...he is expected to have a full recovery...things are going to be delayed...keep posting, this contest will continue..Sherman has asked me to ask XXX , XXX and Count to call him at xxx-xxx-xxxx because he is having problems calling out...All prayers are greatly appreciated..
Oh no! I'll call him right away. (Thank you for the update, but it might be a good thing to remove the phone number from the post as it is a public forum.)

Last edited:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Good Mornin' / G'Night and Good Vibes Tree Fam!
2/12 #3
Calling it an early night tonight! I won my first contest today & I'm extremly grateful! I've only had a few flavors so far & I can't wait to experiment with more! Take care everyone! Have a great night!
View attachment 530557
Congrats! :banana:
Happy Trails...enjoy your hike!
This is glassmans friend, He has had a major procedure...he has had blood clots removed from his stomach and has lost part of his right..they removed the knee..now both legs are amputated above the knee...he is expected to have a full recovery...things are going to be delayed...keep posting, this contest will continue..Sherman has asked me to ask Dan , Cas and Count to call him at 337-442-4667 because he is having problems calling out...All prayers are greatly appreciated..
Thank you for the update. Please let Sherman know we are keeping him in our thoughts and prayers and sending healing vibes for a speedy recovery! :nun: :wub:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I have called and only managed to reach voicemail...

At this point, GMO is usually thundering "TICK TOCK" and preparing to pick a winner for the week. Due to the news, I'm going to say that the contest will NOT end today unless/until I or @liblue1 receive news. I will keep you all informed as I can.

BTW, good morning, everyone.

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
This is glassmans friend, He has had a major procedure...he has had blood clots removed from his stomach and has lost part of his right..they removed the knee..now both legs are amputated above the knee...he is expected to have a full recovery...things are going to be delayed...keep posting, this contest will continue..Sherman has asked me to ask ***, *** and Count to call him at 555-5555 because he is having problems calling out...All prayers are greatly appreciated..
Thank you for the update ...you are a true friend. My thoughts and prayers go with him.

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/13 #1
Good morning Treefam........I am up an need coffee...for all those who copied that post please remove the names & phone numbers....Keep posting till we know what's going on
decomaiso.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
NAE
"TICK TOCK" and preparing to pick a winner for the week. Due to the news, I'm going to say that the contest will NOT end today unless
Let's just count on this being a two-week contest. Damn the torpedoes; full speed ahead.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/13 #3
Yes we will let this contest go on and have 2 winners next week.....depending on what happens....so I will ask not to post too much after you get your 6 daily posts in....just in case we have to continue this thread for awhile.......
decomaiso.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/13 #4
One of those cold nasty days outside, but I have a million "to do" tasks on my list, so I'll pop in later and see if we have any news on either/both of our MIA boys.
Alright Fuzzy.....have a good afternoon......and any info we get will be passed along as soon as we get it...
decomaiso.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/13 #5
Everyone interested in sending GMO/Glassmanoak/Sherman some healing energy (or prayers) tonight at 9 PM Pacific time you can join in to help him get better faster....Just spend a few mins and send him some positive thoughts/energy/healing...............all are invited to join......(9-9:15)

With that I am off for now Treefam.....I will be checking back in as often as I can...but I still have lots to put away today...some of my groceries are still sitting on the counter......Have a great day everyone................
decomaiso.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread