Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Ok, we're back form the temple and memorial, actually we've been back a while and a 2 hour old man nap has been taken. It's now time for dinner, guess we're having leftovers from the ceremony this morning or a ham and cheese sandwich if I feel like making it.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Was actually up about three hours ago, but after two cups of coffee I laid back down. It's called - a day off !
I think I am supposed to take Remi to Pet Smart for his bath and pedicure. My daughter spoils that mutt. But it also means that Remi is in Pet Smart, I am supposed to drag Urlacher into the bathroom, pick him up and set him in the shower, and hold him still with one hand while bathing him with the other. He doesn't fight this, but he does try to run.

Have a Safe and Blessed Weekend :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
had a thought this morning... about cotton...
all the hubbubb about japanese cotton being the best etc and... ya never hear about how wonderful japanese cotton sheets are, and if you go looking for sheets, linens, Egyptian Cotton has the higher ratings and usually the higher price and quality...

soooo, why arent the cotton wickers using Egyptian cotton if its supposed to be so wonderful??

maybe Ill make a new thread about how wonderful EC ( egyptian cotton) is somewhere and start something :evil:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I miss Retic. I hope he comes back soon.

Papaw, you are more brave than I am. There is no way I would attempt to bath my dog in the bath tub. I have some TropiClean deodorizer that I will spray her with, if she is stinky. She gets a bath outside, when the weather is very warm to hot. Otherwise it's just the spray. She doesn't mind the spray. My old dog before her was afraid of the spray. Somebody had to hold her, then another sprayed. Since I live by myself now, I have to do it all.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
had a thought this morning... about cotton...
all the hubbubb about japanese cotton being the best etc and... ya never hear about how wonderful japanese cotton sheets are, and if you go looking for sheets, linens, Egyptian Cotton has the higher ratings and usually the higher price and quality...

soooo, why arent the cotton wickers using Egyptian cotton if its supposed to be so wonderful??

maybe Ill make a new thread about how wonderful EC ( egyptian cotton) is somewhere and start something :evil:
Where can I get Egyptian cotton to use for ecigs? I'm intrigued.

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Order placed! I'll have to do some mixing.. . As I realized my last order at PG dominant isn't as enjoyable throat hit wise and vapor wise as 50/50... So you'll see some weird amounts as I'll be mixing them with what I have right now when they arrive. Lol. Then I'm not letting the samples go to waste either. So you'll see some odd nice levels.

Also - I think nut case will be good to add here/there to tanks of the NET flavors for a bit of nut flavor.

Again - I'm "all in" on Heathers. Hooked! Love how many options of juices I actually like are offered! Then I can mix in some Black Note when I feel I need more tobacco like on weekends or whatever.

Can't find my S-Pen, so I had to take 2 screen shots and crop the second because I can't do scrolling capture at the moment.... Grrrrr..

4797a466069bc352b4175d3605fa90cf.jpg
1dc974fc7d1625663e45f6884f4851dc.jpg

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread