Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Can't wait to see the new puppy! Mine has been rambunctious all afternoon and ended up going to his kennel on his own and laying down. The other two are on the back of the sofa sitting like a cat.

It was nice to finally be back at work today. I work again tomorrow. Hubby will be home so puppy duty mostly falls to him.

Well Morgan's exboyfriend said some pretty awful things to her today along with the fiasco of last week. Trying really, really hard not to call his parents.

Guess it's time to make a shopping trip to Amazon. :laugh:

Reactions: FlyingV

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
This little guy is so laid back! I picked him up at Terry's house, all 3 grandkids were hugging and holding him, and 2 huge German Shepards were sniffing and licking him, not even a grumble! He wasn't shaking or anything! Xena would have trembled herself silly! I did finally hear him growl when we got home and one of the cats came up to his face. He just finally fell asleep. :)

Xena isn't quite sure about him. He was doing the run up to her and try to play thing, she growled. :facepalm: I'm glad I have an extra day off this weekend, should give us extra time to get her used to the whole thing.

Haven't come up with a name yet. The family that had him were calling him Bear, but he won't look so much like a bear when he loses the puppy fuzzies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Bamrz must be playing with her new puppy. I'm hoping to see him soon!

Tiff, glad things are settling out at your house. Tell Morgan to just ignore the turd, he is not worth her time.

I need a trim. If your hair hits the open door of a hot woodstove, it gets much shorter on that side. Like about 4" shorter. :facepalm:

Reactions: tlmoody27

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
upload_2016-2-13_8-43-27.png

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good morning to all on this chilly fine day...

I'm looking for a volunteer to go out and get the mail for me when it comes today? It's too frigg'in cold out there for humans to be outside. Mrs Punkin says, "What are you a wus!", as she sits next to the gas fireplace. :lol:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
OMG! Fleas! :cry: He was napping on my lap and one was on my arm. Just spent a half hour with the flea comb, got maybe 10 of the little boogers off of him. Hoping I got them all, this is a flea-free house for pete's sake!
Bathe in diluted dawn dish liquid . Its safe for puppys, i promise .

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
No! Not fleas!!!! And yes to the diluted dawn.

Punkin, it's -1 here this morning. I did NOT want to leave the hut to come to work. The only one that wanted to go out the door was Victor, and we all know he's just not right. :laugh:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I have a natural flea powder recipe if you end up needing something like that. It's safe to sprinkle on the dogs and carpet/furniture. Also a tiny bit of apple cider vinegar added to the water or a very small minute amount of garlic or garlic powder added to food. The absolute best flea prevention med out there is K9 Advantix 2. Works great on all three of mine. Hope this helps. Flea combs are great but they aren't going to break the lifecycle of the flea so they'll just keep coming back.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
OH! I almost forgot. I got a phone call from the state regional director for TOPS, the organization I use to go through weigh in and weight loss meetings. She called to tell me that I have won 1st place in the state for 2015 for the most amount lost. I get free accomodations at the upcoming conference and I have to write a story in less than 100 words about the weight loss journey. Also have to send her a before and after pic as well as bring a pair of jeans I used to wear to compare them to what I am now. I think I could probably get both legs in one leg of those pants legs now. :laugh: I'm very shocked and very excited!! I can't believe I made first place out of the whole state!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread