Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Ya HAD to whip out the P E N I S, didn't you?
Too many people take the interwebs as gospel.
If we would all realize that opinions are like buttholes, we all have them, the world might not be as confrontational. Maybe if we could all have a sammich and a smile, the haters would S T F U :)

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
If we would all realize that opinions are like buttholes, we all have them, the world might not be as confrontational. Maybe if we could all have a sammich and a smile, the haters would S T F U :)

A 'mater sammich? 'Mater sammiches make me smile. :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I toss out clouds, but try and be respectful when I'm in public. I hate walking into a vape shop that's so foggy I can't see, so
when I'm in public, I tone it down. I can take smaller puffs on a .3 coil when there's people around.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Since I graduated from my little EVODs, I make medium-sized clouds. Nothing like those CLOUDZ, just a nice bunch o' vapor. It tastes better. But if we're out somewhere and I'm vaping in the truck and I think someone can see me, I blow my vapor down toward the floor and I don't know why. I'm obviously embarrassed. Of what? That they'll think I'm smoking? Or that they'll think I'm "chucking clouds?" I haven't figured that one out yet.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I toss out clouds, but try and be respectful when I'm in public. I hate walking into a vape shop that's so foggy I can't see, so
when I'm in public, I tone it down. I can take smaller puffs on a .3 coil when there's people around.
That's how I am. I only sub-ohm now, so I make little clouds default. I never vape inside of places that I can't, but if I am walking around outside and someone comes near me, I will go out of my way to make sure it doesn't blow at them. I was at a friend's apartment the other night and they don't mind me vaping inside, but they had some other friends come over later. When the other friends arrived, I started going outside because I didn't know them or how they felt about it initially.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Since I graduated from my little EVODs, I make medium-sized clouds. Nothing like those CLOUDZ, just a nice bunch o' vapor. It tastes better. But if we're out somewhere and I'm vaping in the truck and I think someone can see me, I blow my vapor down toward the floor and I don't know why. I'm obviously embarrassed. Of what? That they'll think I'm smoking? Or that they'll think I'm "chucking clouds?" I haven't figured that one out yet.
Lmaoooo....I've been known to hold it in my mouth till it dissipates a little. If I'm in the truck, I let it out the window....lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That's how I am. I only sub-ohm now, so I make little clouds default. I never vape inside of places that I can't, but if I am walking around outside and someone comes near me, I will go out of my way to make sure it doesn't blow at them. I was at a friend's apartment the other night and they don't mind me vaping inside, but they had some other friends come over later. When the other friends arrived, I started going outside because I didn't know them or how they felt about it initially.
The only time I blow it at anyone is when jim and I are in the truck.....lol...then I blow sideways at him because it's fun to watch him sneer at me and tell me it smells good

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Cloud? What cloud? :D
image.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
South Dakota weather. :)

OMG, they're still around? I would LOVE to see that!

I used to love thunderstorms and lightning... until a bolt hit our house and fried everything, including EXPLODING a couple of light bulbs that were on when it hit. And then there was that F-4 tornado that went by about 10 miles east of us. That sorta kills the joy for me now. Now when there are thunderstorms, I take melatonin and valerian, and cower. It's really sad, because there's NOTHING more invigorating or refreshing than a good thunderstorm. But too much is scary.

~Lannie
Oh my gosh, Lannie! That's so scary!! I have only had to go through one storm that was life threatening and that was in December 2007. Winds upward of 120 mph (the last of the weather station wind meters broke at 126 mph so we don't know how high the gusts got after that point) that devastated our entire area. We had 4 HUGE cottonwood trees that stood between our house and our neighbors that were very close to our house and we lost power early on so we had no idea what was going on with those trees. All we could hear was snapping and crashing as trees fell all around us. We were all huddled in the living room with the furniture pushed close together around us because one of those trees would have crushed the top floor for sure and was my boys' room. The next day we were declared a disaster zone and FEMA was called in to assist. I went to go get my oldest son from his dad's house in the next town up and there were trees down everywhere. Thousands of them. One of the cottonwood trees did go down and it landed on our neighbor's house. Fortunately they were both on the opposite side of the house when it happened. If it had fallen our direction, we would have likely been killed since it was only about 20 feet from our house. That storm changed the landscape around here permanently.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Lol.....yeah, people who do that in enclosed public spaces might get a dirty look
That's why I never leave my couch. People might give me dirty looks :)
I blow clouds at ninja and he does the same to me.
As long as it's just a dirty look, people are safe, but the first uneducated person to say something smartassed, would probably get a taste of my right hook lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That's why I never leave my couch. People might give me dirty looks :)
I blow clouds at ninja and he does the same to me.
As long as it's just a dirty look, people are safe, but the first uneducated person to say something smartassed, would probably get a taste of my right hook lol
Yup.....I'll be mindful of other people and not fog them

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
She's still rude. I guess all "kids" are rude nowadays, though, so what makes her any different? I'd still like to punch her in the throat. :) She's on the ruder side of rude, in my opinion.
I know I can be an ...... when it's warranted, don't know about rude though lol.

Invaper Zim

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
I always say I'm sorry if I accidentally cloud someone in the parking lot. I'm in my car a lot, so if ya walk by my car and it looks like it's on fire and smells like strawberries, I'm probably vaping and reading ECF :D
a22374b7bb55d0c658bc4d91e0c78ea2.jpg

Glad we're on the same page LOL!

Invaper Zim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread