Joyetech CUBIS Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbourbaki

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Cincinnati
Loving the Joyetech Cubis!

Is there any ETA on getting coils other than the .5 ohm or an ETA on when the tank cap will be available? One of the reasons for buying this tank was the tank cap. I fly quite a bit and if I don't empty my Aspire Nautilus tanks, I wind up with a mess. I'm hoping the tank cap that Joyetech shows on their site will allow me to put the coil assembly in a baggy (primed and ready) and put the tank cap on a tank with e-juice. That way when I land, all I have to do is take the cap off and install the coil assembly.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Did anyone answering use the CLR coils for,the mega? The clr coils - once rewicked- are arguably the best mouth to lung disposable coils going IMO while cl coils are not good at all, muster flavor big time . So I'm curious how this tank and coils compare for anyone who vaped mouth to lung with Coke coils on the mega? I know it's specific. Clearly I'm not alone with this thinking as major boutique tanks have now been bui,t around the clr coils. Such as the pico. Typically for mtl vaping vertical coils are not better. They typically don't produce the flavor. But I see the rba for this tank - which is basically the new clr coil just more expensive , can be built horizontally. So if you've done that. Well I'd love to hear a comparison from clr mtl guys.

I'm thinking about grabbing one to try from mvs but it may be point,ess jf the tank isn't a better vape than Mega / one and clr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread