Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Well, I'm not giving up on it yet. Hoping that a little air/steep will bring that apple out.;)

Can I ask you about the nose of the liquid? I smelled an electric apple before I even opened the box. That's what is most perplexing to me: I got apple before I even vaped it. Dadgum 'tastes' are so funny! A.L.W.A.Y.S.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
eJuices.com I The Top eJuices plus Free Shipping sale including Artist Series:
2016 is almost here...... so we wanted to celebrate the New Year early with a Year End Sale!!!! Starting Now until Wednesday at Midnight..... Everything on the site is 25% OFF. Use discount code "2016" and take 25% off your entire order. Please note.......shipping times may be slightly longer due to the Sale.

Reactions: Katdarling

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ya know, this makes me wonder about the consistency of this collection. Didn't you get two different versions of an Artist Collection juice? I seem to remember one was sweet, and the other was bitter. I forget which juice it was, tho.

I dunno anymore. Aside from my new bottle of Samba Sun, it's hard to say. I'd be lying if I said I don't taste more melon since reading what you've said, but like in the case of Dragonsacpe, the taste I perceive has changed within the same bottle. But it's not like steeping though. It's honestly like my perception has changed. The Samba Sun incident may be an outlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: love coffee

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
eJuices.com I The Top eJuices plus Free Shipping sale including Artist Series:
2016 is almost here...... so we wanted to celebrate the New Year early with a Year End Sale!!!! Starting Now until Wednesday at Midnight..... Everything on the site is 25% OFF. Use discount code "2016" and take 25% off your entire order. Please note.......shipping times may be slightly longer due to the Sale.

Nice deal, but I just did the math and it's cheaper without coupon at World of Vapes- $17.23 a bottle currently. I've ordered from them before, and they're solid. But I might order some other brands of juice with your coupon, thanks!

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I dunno anymore. Aside from my new bottle of Samba Sun, it's hard to say. I'd be lying if I said I don't taste more melon since reading what you've said, but like in the case of Dragonsacpe, the taste I perceive has changed within the same bottle. But it's not like steeping though. It's honestly like my perception has changed. The Samba Sun incident may be an outlier.

Oh dear - the power of suggestion! Now I've got you tasting melon...:eek:

After a 24 hr. breathe with the cap off of my Hedon's Bite, I've been letting it sit in my pantry, giving it a shake every day. I'm hoping the apple will come to the front! Did the same thing with Dragon Scape, hoping the chocolate will move to the back.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Mr.Mann

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Big yay to Dragonscape and Samba Sun. Sacre Coeuer is growing on me. Paramount and Hedons Bite not for me.

Overall, really good collection. Would be fun if they come out with another five liquids with different mixologists from the first collection. I like the idea of a big vendor showcasing different mixologists in their collection.

What didn't you like about Hedon's Bite and Paramour? Are they bold flavors? I like bold. I think Dragonscape and Samba Sun sound wonderful.

Reactions: Mazinny

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
What didn't you like about Hedon's Bite and Paramour? Are they bold flavors? I like bold. I think Dragonscape and Samba Sun sound wonderful.
Hi Wonder,

I didn't necessarily dislike Hedon's Bite and Paramour. Paramour has the pear/vanilla thing going that i can't get vape for too long. I would've preferred the peach component to be more pronounced. Hedon's Bite is probably the most popular in the collection ( at least according to the vape shop employee where i sampled it ), i just didn't dig the exhale. I read some think the juice is more apple forward and others taste mostly melon. My taste buds can't really distinguish tbh. What i taste is something altogether different ( or maybe a really well blended apple/melon taste ! ). I also didn't get too much of the tart notes the description lead me to expect, just the sweet notes. Must add, this was the only juice in the collection that i haven't actually vaped for an adequate amount of time, using my own equipment. My impressions are solely from a two minute vaping session at a vapeshop using a CE4 or 5 or whatever.

Jmo though, and it's quite possible or likely even that you may like Hedon's Bite and Paramour a lot more than the three i prefer !

As far as the amount of flavoring used ( i assume that's what you mean by bold ), i think they are neither under flavored or over flavored, but that clearly subjective. The only one of the bunch i think most will find under flavored ( or subtle or nuanced or whatever you want to call it ! ) is Sacre Coeur, but i have been really digging it recently !

If you have a chance to try them at a vape shop near you ( preferably in you own RDA ) i would suggest you do that before ordering 30 ml bottles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mann

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Hi Wonder,

I didn't necessarily dislike Hedon's Bite and Paramour. Paramour has the pear/vanilla thing going that i can't get vape for too long. I would've preferred the peach component to be more pronounced. Hedon's Bite is probably the most popular in the collection ( at least according to the vape shop employee where i sampled it ), i just didn't dig the exhale. I read some think the juice is more apple forward and others taste mostly melon. My taste buds can't really distinguish tbh. What i taste is something altogether different ( or maybe a really well blended apple/melon taste ! ). I also didn't get too much of the tart notes the description lead me to expect, just the sweet notes. Must add, this was the only juice in the collection that i haven't actually vaped for an adequate amount of time, using my own equipment. My impressions are solely from a two minute vaping session at a vapeshop using a CE4 or 5 or whatever.

Jmo though, and it's quite possible or likely even that you may like Hedon's Bite and Paramour a lot more than the three i prefer !

As far as the amount of flavoring used ( i assume that's what you mean by bold ), i think they are neither under flavored or over flavored, but that clearly subjective. The only one of the bunch i think most will find under flavored ( or subtle or nuanced or whatever you want to call it ! ) is Sacre Coeur, but i have been really digging it recently !

If you have a chance to try them at a vape shop near you ( preferably in you own RDA ) i would suggest you do that before ordering 30 ml bottles.

I think I'll see take your advice and look for a vape shop that will let me sample them. Thank you!

Reactions: Mazinny

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I dun get it.

This is terribly frustrating (certainly not YOUR fault), and I just don't get it.

Firefox:

2016-02-11_224614.png

Chrome:

2016-02-11_224913.png

Sorry, Mr.Mann. Paramour shall not be mine. :(

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Kat, you're not alone. I've now given up on checking out from their site. It does the same thing to me every time now. I just got a new computer last week, and it's the same deal on it now too.

It might be a Chrome issue, if that's what you're using like I am. But I'm sure not going to use internet exploder (not an typo), just to order from one site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread