Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Well maybe it's just me. I have never been able to get an atty on top without some sort of leak. I put an oring in between the atty and the reo. I do like having a "well" like the older reos have. It helps seat the oring and sort of hides it in the well. Certainly not a show stopper though.

Have you ever tried an RM2 ? It is a basic, single coil rba that is exceptional. The only way I've ever had one leak is by over-squonking and pushing juice out the air hole. I also have a remodeled BF Veritas that is nearly leak proof, but it is a royal pain to get the top off of the base.
The RM4, the RM5 and the Cyclone are a different story (for me) as it seems I always squonk them until juice flows out the air holes.

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I'm undecided on whether to go for a classic finish or something more outlandish.

Love me my hammertones, black wrinkles, and TRA's, but the thought of an orange or Kawa green is intriguing. Hmmmm... choices, choices.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm undecided on whether to go for a classic finish or something more outlandish.

Love me my hammertones, black wrinkles, and TRA's, but the thought of an orange or Kawa green is intriguing. Hmmmm... choices, choices.

I've been thinking the same thing. I'll have to see what strikes my fancy when the pictures come out. I love my Hammertone, Black Ano, Black Wrinkle, and TRA Grands. Maybe I'll go for something different.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Black & Brass, Black & Silver Wrinkle, Black and Metallic Purple, Metallic Purple....
and about six different Woodvils.
I was thinking maybe a bright color. Metallic Blue, or maybe Red. Possibly even a White or one of these oddball 'new fangled' colors. What is a 'Fucia', anyways ?
Once the pictures are up, it'll be decision time.

Reactions: pwheeler

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I vote that both Papas and Rule go for some color. Even some Big Color! Dare you, double dare you I have a red metallic SL and blue metallic and they are really beautiful/handsome. Very androgynous in my opinion. Pictures don't do them justice.

I'm hoping for a dark green. Not Kawasaki but not as dark as a camouflage. Not exactly sure of the name but I would be happy to explain it to Rob. I believe we've not seen that color around these parts for quite a while, but I do remember seeing a picture of one.

Choices! Choices!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I vote that both Papas and Rule go for some color. Even some Big Color! Dare you, double dare you I have a red metallic SL and blue metallic and they are really beautiful/handsome. Very androgynous in my opinion. Pictures don't do them justice.

I'm hoping for a dark green. Not Kawasaki but not as dark as a camouflage. Not exactly sure of the name but I would be happy to explain it to Rob. I believe we've not seen that color around these parts for quite a while, but I do remember seeing a picture of one.

Choices! Choices!

I believe you're looking for 'forest green'.

I'm no stranger to reos with panache. I've got orange, metalic red, gold, and kawa green grands. Love 'em.

I suppose, really, I'm having an internal debate as to whether or not I should get >1 P 67 :D

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
I'm going to try for Black body-Black SL door. Maybe a Black Derringer (RM8). I wish there was an RM10 Thump. Oh, and the soft squeeze bottles.

I have a Kowa Green SL and like the thought of mixing and matching doors. I have a Black Wrinkle with a metallic Red door but that door looks hideous on the Kowa SL.:eek:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Call me boring, stuck in the mud or Old Skol, but... have enough veins & hammertones, no interest in wrinkle, and bling is not my thing on mods. So nix on bright colors/sparkly colors, etc around here. But it would be nice to see some new colors or even some of the old ones revived as solid colors anodized (first choice) or painted (second) from the blues, greens, gold (not mustard) or brown tones maybe. Otherwise more TRA, TRB, Black Anodized would probably win out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread