ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Happy Valentine's Day!

I like the name Ragner. Pics please.

And good grief! It's already 2.

Hubby bought me a dehydrator for Valentines Day. I had mentioned the other day we needed to get one. Right now I have blueberries, raspberries, apples and strawberries going in it. I'll pick up some bananas next week and see what veggies I can find. I need to get a jerky kit. Will add that to my amazon order.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I didn't do any baking but lots of dehydrating.

Dinner is in the oven now. Pepper crusted pork tenderloin with roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts. I'm hungry and have been munching on the dried apples and strawberries. Tomorrow I'll make a trip to the store to find some more stuff to dehydrate. :laugh:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I went for groceries early. What a CF. Sorry for the bad word but it was the best way to describe it. You'd think the sky was falling. The weather liars are at it again and it is making people go crazy...

Not me, I'm already nuts and home safe and sound. :lol:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks to Tiff:
At the Grrr store today I bought some onions, lettuce, tomatoes, soft shell tacos, taco seasonings, salsa, ground burger, shredded cheese, cilantro, re-fried beans. Guess what we are having for supper tonight? :)

I bought medium salsa and hot salsa and a bag of tortilla chips for appeteaser. :lol:

You all are invited...

Last edited:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Now I'm thinking about food.

A buddy of mine called and asked me if I wanted some scrapple. You bet! He makes the best homemade PA Dutch scrapple I have ever had. I told him I'll take a pan. A pan is approximately 16 slices of 3/4 to 1 inch thick pieces of scrapple. He even told me he would slice it and vacuum pack each piece for me. I told him SOLD! How much? What do you think the price was? $10.00. What for everything? Yep. Life is good.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread