Official ProVari Radius Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
I am very sorry. I might have been the one to kick off the charging question. I know a ton of people that charge devices overnight. I choose ta not to. If a device of mine especially vaporizer battery caught fire I would never ever never ever hear the end of it from family and friends.
I Mean Never Ever.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I am very sorry. I might have been the one to kick off the charging question. I know a ton of people that charge devices overnight. I choose ta not to. If a device of mine especially vaporizer battery caught fire I would never ever never ever hear the end of it from family and friends.
I Mean Never Ever.

That's very nice of you, but truly, no worries on your part. Your question was both valid and wise.

Our handling of it (other than ENAUD's stroke of genius)? Well, not so much. Sorry about that. :unsure:

Now that the question has been posed directly to ProVape, we can await word from them. Patiently and maturely, just as one might expect from a group such as this one. ;)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Now that the question has been posed directly to ProVape, we can await word from them. Patiently and maturely, just as one might expect from a group such as this one. ;)
Too FUNNY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I Mean Never Ever.
No need whatso'eva to be sorry around here for your post. Save the sorry for when you check your bank account & find out these (pointing at them cause I'm innocent) :banana:people helped you spend every dime on 'Varis. :shock:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
That's very nice of you, but truly, no worries on your part. Your question was both valid and wise.

Our handling of it (other than ENAUD's stroke of genius)? Well, not so much. Sorry about that. :unsure:

Hahahahaa @ patiently! Now that rii there was funny! :lol:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
f7d310597b515dab92c4c295cb569196_zpsbplrjp5k.jpg

Bonus points to anyone not Canadian that knows what this is. ;)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Thanks to Amanda at J-Wraps .... we now have cup holders for 2 Radii. I asked her if they could do it and a few days later I had them. Nice!

DSCN0165_zpsksviu2os.jpeg

We also have a couple 'standard' holders for 1 Radius and 2 tubes. Should be set for any road trips now.

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
Very nice! Is that a wrap on a Ghost White?

Thanks to Amanda at J-Wraps .... we now have cup holders for 2 Radii. I asked her if they could do it and a few days later I had them. Nice!

DSCN0165_zpsksviu2os.jpeg

We also have a couple 'standard' holders for 1 Radius and 2 tubes. Should be set for any road trips now.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
And your local fire departments would like to thank you all for their support. It's important that we keep them in business, after all.

(That's a JOKE, people. Lighten up, and do whatever the :censored: you want).

When I first started vaping I was in one of the local vape shops when a fireman showed up for an inspection. He gets to talking with the manager, and the manager explains how ecigs work. And the fireman goes, "Wow, do you know how many lives will be saved by people not smoking in bed?" Somehow the do-gooders miss that fact.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Somehow the do-gooders miss that fact.

Well, sir, I can honestly say that this is the very first time I've EVER been called THAT.

Thank you, JUMA. My parents would (finally) be proud. I only wish they could have been here to witness it.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well, sir, I can honestly say that this is the very first time I've EVER been called THAT.

Thank you, JUMA. My parents would (finally) be proud. I only wish they could have been here to witness it.
Ah, Come on now DP...

Remember that time when you rescued the cat that was stuck in the tree?

Oh sure, you used a slingshot... But it wern't stuck up there no more!!!

LOLz, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread