15 million prize family chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Pfft. I'm not that rude. [emoji38]

There's a few people in that thread that are pushing the ruder side of rude for me, though. Partially why I usually stay away from threads like that.
Nimki, your like that little sister rude, we accept it cauae we love ya so

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
How old are both dogs....and are they fixed and up to date on vetting??? Gonna see if we can help with a miracle
Dixie is taken care of. Mulisha is up to date on his shots, got all the paperwork with me. Mulisha is almost 2, neutered, chipped, the whole shebang.

Invaper Zim

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Dixie is taken care of. Mulisha is up to date on his shots, got all the paperwork with me. Mulisha is almost 2, neutered, chipped, the whole shebang.

Invaper Zim
Give me a really good photo of him...one that someone could not resist

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
I think it is, unfortunately. Of course, MINE are all covered in crap so you can't even see what COLOR they are right now, but I have seen pics in the sale catalogs with the calves and yearlings all buffed up like that. These ranchers probably don't "fix" the pictures, so I figure there must be some kind of poofy-mousse or something they put on them. I never see pictures of bulls like that, so that's why I figured it must be something they put on them. You can handle calves and yearlings. Bulls, not so much. ;) I could just see this big ol' 2,500 pound bull... "You wanna put WHAT on me?" LOL! Yeah, I don't think so.
Lannie, I still get a kick out of the Belgian blue steer. The ones that they do up to show off all the muscle, and it looks like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger,all chiseled and stufff

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
What's your profile pic???
Holding an AK47 with a thumbs up, backwards hat and sunglasses. Put Michael instead of Mike. I think my first name is on there too so James Michael Weatherford Jr.

Invaper Zim

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Holding an AK47 with a thumbs up, backwards hat and sunglasses. Put Michael instead of Mike. I think my first name is on there too so James Michael Weatherford Jr.

Invaper Zim
That did it.....just sent a friend request

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Right on! I can't begin to explain how much weight just came off my shoulders.

Invaper Zim
I'm happy they can stay together.... Which facility are you using...I'll see if anyone in rescue uses them, maybe at least I can try and get you a rescue rate

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
I'm happy they can stay together.... Which facility are you using...I'll see if anyone in rescue uses them, maybe at least I can try and get you a rescue rate
FMH Animal Hospital in KCK.

Invaper Zim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread