New tank for cool fire IV plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charam1996

Oct 24, 2015
I've got a cool fire IV plus that came with the I sub apex. I'm using Clapton coils atm but I'm finding it hard to get decent clouds and it's gets too hot so quickly at 30w. I'm looking for a tank?

I have had a subtank mini but it never stopped leaking- I'm not sure if I broke it when I first got it.

Any ideas on a new tank? I liked the RTA on the sub tank mini when it didn't leak it was great? Should I take a chance on a new subtank? Or is there any other good RTA tanks, thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SanFranAndy

Multiple ID Suspension
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
I've got a cool fire IV plus that came with the I sub apex. I'm using Clapton coils atm but I'm finding it hard to get decent clouds and it's gets too hot so quickly at 30w. I'm looking for a tank?

I have had a subtank mini but it never stopped leaking- I'm not sure if I broke it when I first got it.

Any ideas on a new tank? I liked the RTA on the sub tank mini when it didn't leak it was great? Should I take a chance on a new subtank? Or is there any other good RTA tanks, thanks :)

I have the Apex too and I liked it but it can get pretty hot and the condensation build up thing in the inside drives me crazy but anyway; I had issues with the subtank mini as well, but now I have the Toptank mini and it seems to be better. I don't know if they fixed some Oring issues or what but It doesn't leak like the old version. The newer SSOCC coils are bigger and may have something to do with it as well. Here is the Toptank if you haven't seen - Kanger™ Toptank Mini Tank (Top Fill Subtank Mini)

Charam1996

Oct 24, 2015
I have the Apex too and I liked it but it can get pretty hot and the condensation build up thing in the inside drives me crazy but anyway; I had issues with the subtank mini as well, but now I have the Toptank mini and it seems to be better. I don't know if they fixed some Oring issues or what but It doesn't leak like the old version. The newer SSOCC coils are bigger and may have something to do with it as well. Here is the Toptank if you haven't seen - Kanger[emoji769] Toptank Mini Tank (Top Fill Subtank Mini)

I didn't know about that tank and I had all the same problems I have a uwell crown now best tank I've had top and bottom, great flavour and vapour production, what the subtank mini top fill like it looks interesting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread