Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
How do you guys like the Black Note liquids?im going to order some for my nautilus tank and Coolfire 4
I haven't tried them personally, but general consensus seems to be that they are good but overpriced. Similar quality NETs are available at a fraction of the price. This is where i buy most of my NETs :

www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes

Although Black Note liquids are reputed to be less gunky than most NETs, they are still NETs and are better suited to RTA's. You will go through the nautilus coils at a much much faster rate than you would with synthetically flavored liquid. I dry burn and re-wick my coils after 3-6 ml. You might get a little more usage with BN but not too much more i suspect, before vapor production and taste begin to suffer.

Some in this thread have tried them, so you might want to pose the question there
Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
I bought the sample pack, didn't care for most of them. I like stronger flavor though and these were fairly bland imo. If I had to pick from those favors, Forte-Legato-Cadenza were decent, but at this point I've had similar quality or better from N.E.T. just as Mazinny recommended.

There's also this.....

Have you ordered from Black Note ?

Some experiences from purchases shared. Best way to go is the sample pack (aka the Notebook).

Glock40Cal

Feb 13, 2016
Anyone every try this one? A lot cheaper than black note

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    400.4 KB · Views: 58

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
So far from NET I've ordered the 3 Crown and Red-I -included was a sample of H-Yellow Mane or The Ruins (can't remember). The 3 Crown was the best of the bunch, probably would've been even better if I gave it more time to steep. Red-I was good, still have some left. Whatever that sample was I did not like. The aftertaste had what I can only describe as a sage flavor.

They have a lot of choices and at those prices you can order a few small sizes and not feel bad if you don't care for it.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Anyone every try this one? A lot cheaper than black note
That is a maceration of loose leaf American spirit tobacco. Not sure which one. I have vaped it, but it was over a year ago. I tend to vape pipe tobacco macerations, but Big Spirit is a fine cigarette style vape. so is Wrangler Light and Analog from Goodejuice. In fact Goodejuice has a fine collection of NETs as well. Patriot, Wild Turkey, Acadian Gold and Organic #1 are my favorites.

NET Tobacco eLiquid

Dan Bean

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
UK
ecigfind.com
Black Note eliquids are very good indeed though your set up needs to be right in my experience. I bought and reviewed the full set on my site a few weeks back in UK and enjoyed all of them as I'm a big tobacco-flavour fan. The Solo is a great natural menthol and Bravura / Cadenza are excellent - if you only get one bottle, get the Bravura imo.

bread_baby

Mar 22, 2016
Amsterdam
I bought the black note bravura and adagio, which were described as red burley and havana tobacco. They both taste like Tea with milk and sugar to me. I like the taste but It doesn't remind me of tobacco, although I have never smoked fresh tobacco leaves. The taste is not synthetic or chemical compared to other non-tobacco liquids. It also is very smooth, no throat hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread