Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Wait! I has Shenanigans!! Awww... gnite Brudder. You AIN'T heavy... View attachment 530534
noice - that's pretty spiffy :)

i need to put some builds on some rdas today - got a couple-three that need some coiley lubbin :)

got some staggered fused claptons lined up for big boys, going to try some of the flat aliens and swirly fused claptons out too, i b'lieve... :)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
noice - that's pretty spiffy :)

i need to put some builds on some rdas today - got a couple-three that need some coiley lubbin :)

got some staggered fused claptons lined up for big boys, going to try some of the flat aliens and swirly fused claptons out too, i b'lieve... :)

But other than being really pretty, do those fancy coils really affect the vape?

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
But other than being really pretty, do those fancy coils really affect the vape?
mm - in general, i would say yes... a decent build can crank out some serious flavor and vapor... lot of it is about the surface area... now, that being said, some of those fancy builds are just pure foggers - decent flavor, but not proportional to the additional effort involved, imo

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
.... trying to roll out of the chair - muy stuffed :D

Was all atitter - managed to time everything PERFECTLY! Nice visit with the "in-laws". Nao time to chillax and watch some hoops (Mssr. LLB - wink, wink, nudge, nudge.....)

Yah, I'ma tune in in 7 minutes with 60 seconds on the clock, and watch the whole game.. ;)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I was going to read through all,thw messages as not to feel,lost. Then realized there are 45 pages. Not thank you. So I'm just going to blatantly push my way in. Hiiiiiiiii

Hi! @Futurern ! Wow, Welcome to the ECF forums, and REALLY nice to see you here! How did you find THIS place, of all the places on the forum?! It's a lil hidey-hole of dear friends, and new friends are CERTAINLY welcome to join in the Shenanigannery within! Not a lot of us here, and if you want to get to know us, it might be an interesting 45 pages to you, like, when the weather stinks and ya got nothing better to do.

Here we are, now entertain us! ;)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hey gang, hope everyone is good, gonna be on later tonight is Saturday night, wine is in the fridge getting cold. I just want to sleep a little longer so I can be awake all night. I have to get into the night work day sleep rhythm again

Hey Loon, WooT! See ya tonite. Hope that's a NOBLE grape ya chillin... Whadda MEMORY you has...

Reactions: LynnNC

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I was going to read through all,thw messages as not to feel,lost. Then realized there are 45 pages. Not thank you. So I'm just going to blatantly push my way in. Hiiiiiiiii

Good Evening! Welcome to ECF! Yah, you found the FUN place ;)

Pull up your vape and a chair and make yourself at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread