Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
I found that putting just one drop of juice on the two orings and threads of the lower section made all the difference in the world.

I always do this as well with all my tanks but it did nothing for the V3. Those o-rings were just way too tight. Svoemesto offered the solution of switching out the o-rings for smaller ones which is why I assume they included so many extras which as far as I know is a first for them to include any spares.

Reactions: Pinggolfer

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I am truly Blown Away!!!

344596064e4880735a99c8669d0fa48a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
I too had the same issue. It would be fine when I put the base on,filled and adjusted my juice control but when I went to refill it was basically welded in the position I last left it. Happened to me twice and both times popping it in the freezer and using rubber gloves eventually worked. I replaced both the o-rings on the build deck area with 2 that were slightly smaller and it's been smooth sailing since. It was extremely frustrating though. Closest I have ever come to throwing a tank in the trash and just being done with it.
I'll definitely have to do this. No doubt. I think when I remove the large ones on there now, they'll be destroyed by my toothpick or whatever I choose to take them off with though. No going back! Haha. But they need to be trashed anyway. I mean just looking at them they look a little large too...
I found that putting just one drop of juice on the two orings and threads of the lower section made all the difference in the world.
No dice. Trust me - they are LUBED. Haha - very very Lubed.
I always do this as well with all my tanks but it did nothing for the V3. Those o-rings were just way too tight. Svoemesto offered the solution of switching out the o-rings for smaller ones which is why I assume they included so many extras which as far as I know is a first for them to include any spares.
This :)

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Reactions: AstroTurf

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
I am truly Blown Away!!!

344596064e4880735a99c8669d0fa48a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure it's been discussed and mentioned... What atty is that though? I missed it. I think I skipped ahead at some point.

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Close it. Don't read it. Vape like a man, for Zeus's sake, Jim....Dayum!

R
R,

I must report that I have read the manual...

And played with the settings?!?

THIS is what the ProVari should have grown into!!!

I am considering ordering a second one right now.

Jim

PS One of the best features is Pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread