NY
I'll leave that to you for testing :|
a32c608af64ab319962bda9f20bd6eb52f8d5ee7a45020d56c7b57f591537bb3.jpg

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
Oh no.... The Aeronauts are sold out. Do you want me to remove you from the pancake?

Should I order more Aeronauts?

Yes please remove my pancake doc. Sorry I had them both open and filled out the wrong one sorry about that. If u do order more Aeronauts I'm in. Thanks

Jeff

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
Cotton Bacon.... Tried it? Thoughts? I'm considering ordering a bunch and using as packing materials. Thoughts? IMO this is the first cotton I have tried that just might be better than kgd.

Cotton bacon is my go to for a year or so now. I have tried most wick products on the market. Trumps them all in my book. For a few builds I use native wicks or vapors choice

Reactions: Slots

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
I go back and forth with KGD & Cotton Bacon v2. KGD is simple to work with and I've used it so much I know just the right amount to cut off to get a perfect wick for all the regular sized coils I make. On the other hand I've found that CB works better for large ID vape your face off builds. It's a little harder to work with, but seems to do hold more juice and wicks better for those high-heat applications. I've tried it in smaller coils and while it works fine, it doesn't seem any better than the kgd and for me it's harder to get exactly right every time. Hence why I end up using both.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I go back and forth with KGD & Cotton Bacon v2. KGD is simple to work with and I've used it so much I know just the right amount to cut off to get a perfect wick for all the regular sized coils I make. On the other hand I've found that CB works better for large ID vape your face off builds. It's a little harder to work with, but seems to do hold more juice and wicks better for those high-heat applications. I've tried it in smaller coils and while it works fine, it doesn't seem any better than the kgd and for me it's harder to get exactly right every time. Hence why I end up using both.
Agreed! Couldn't have said it better myself ;)

Reactions: Slots

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Well, I was just about to mix some up, so I'll let you know :drool:

Use a UC to steep it faster. I don't want to have to wait 2 weeks to find out what it's like with it's aged, full body bouquet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread