Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
The tank is actually surprisingly quite flavorful. Not quite Crown or TFV4 good, but, Target good! The included 0.5 ohm OCC coil performs well.

My FAVORITE part of the tank though, is the little aluminum 5 disc radiator/heat sink drip tip base they include. On a LR Joye 510 drip atty, thing works a TREAT to eliminate heat and spitback. I'd go ahead and get the kit, steal the radiator, and Pif the tank if you don't need one. :)

and that is why kits are offered first.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
So, you're not impressed? ;)

And congratulations, Woof! If I missed that one earlier. :blush:

I appreciate how you pick up on the subtle bits ;)

I fairness it may vape well for some peeps, just not my thing. It is big, flows more air than a NASCAR at a restrictor plate race, weighs about the same too. AND just incase that is not enough you can leak air into the massive drip tip too. Flavor galore with that option.

Thank you! :D

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Do you have to p

Do you have to post more to stay in the game? Complete ECF contest noob. o_O
LLB answered better than I could. I don't post a lot, some I think are on all day refreshing and replying to every post. Don't take me wrong, good for them, but I have a business and a life. Not sure this mod is for me, I wasn't even going to enter, but I have friend who could use it.

Not sure how they are doing this one. Some contests, they take each name per drawing interval, and throw them in a hat (randomizer.org). So 1 post is the same as 100. Some, each post is an "entry", again, by Randomizer.org and they just put the beginning and ending post #'s into the randomizer, tell it to pick 10 or whatever, and bingo.

It seems they're not discussing it anymore, due to a lot of criticism either way. Which is so silly, it's free stuff giveaway.. Easy for me to say, I win a lot, but for me, it's all pif's to new vapers, or struggling vapers on tight budgets. That's MY idea of winning, building our Vape Family Army, a smoker at a time..
See, there ya go! My thoughts exactly. May not be for me, but it will be put to good use.

And I thought, "Well THAT'S a heckuva question to ask a lady!"

:laugh:
My Mommy (RIP Mommy) taught me, " when you get to a new place, always find out where the bathrooms are". She taught me well. And with all the water I drink, you bet it's a priority.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

"your not ordering for a long time"
"look at this, full, full, full ..."
we gotta look like nuts to non vapers.

THERE IS JUST NO BLOODY WAY
upload_2016-2-13_23-25-19.png

:ohmy:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I realize that a lot of Mods have a SS mode...but I thought you could also vape SS coils on VW mode???

You can vape SS on anything. Although, I might not try it on an eGo pen...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I realize that a lot of Mods have a SS mode...but I thought you could also vape SS coils on VW mode???

Yep, absolutely. But you don't get protection from wick burn, without the TC feature. And as Shawn points out, it is VERY low resistance, and definitely not something I'd even use on a mech mod. But I never use anything thicker than 28ga, and usually use 30 or 32. It takes a LOT of wraps to get into higher ohms with those wires.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
So...I can assume that I should be able to use the 1.0 Ω "Cubis Tank 316 Stainless Steel Coil Heads"...in VW mode...on my 40W-60W Mods???

$7.43 Authentic Joyetech Cubis Tank 316 Stainless Steel Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 1ohm (10-25W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Yes. I routinely run 316 and 430 SS on VW/VV and Mechs as well as in TC. The only concerns I've run up on are the resistance range (ss is lower than kanthal), and cleanliness (some wires are intended for welding or jewelry and as such might need to be cleaned before vaping). Oh, and it can get brittle if overheated... there is a risk of breakage when cleaning and rewicking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Our beloved LLB won a Movkin too. Congratulations LLB!

Congrats to our cl and our LLB! Keep those PIFs a piffin'!

I know LLB might think me krazy for this (and MANY other things), but I LIKE that silly rolling suitcase with wheels device! I think it's adorbs!

(nooooooooo, I do not want one) :facepalm:

In that case, congrats to Louie (tooey)!!! :thumbs:

My head's doing a "Lou OUI, Lou OUI!" chant like they used to do at Yankee Stadium when Pinella came to the plate.

I can't help it. :unsure:

And I heard........

LittleIttyBittyMod.gif

Wood tip - $4 and some change.
V-Spot clearo - less than $15.
Some kind of eGo style spinner type VV battery - $5 and some change.
My wallet - :):):)

Like yer style, somd. ;)

Mini is the buzzword of the day/week/year. :lol:
I won a Smok TFV4 Mini on ECF, the drip tip is bigger than my A7 Mini atty. :lol:

TFV4 is a cool and unforgettable name though /sarcasm ;)

Yeah, cuz when I think KLEVER names, I always think TFV4.

(I actually thought it was a new vape show....) :blink:

Do you have to p

o_O

Not at the moment, dahlink. But thank you for asking.

. That's MY idea of winning, building our Vape Family Army, a smoker at a time..

Huggers, LeBowSki.

Besides, a lady doesn't p, she goes to the potty, or goes to powder her nose..

Actually, it's become the first of the triad, but only with massive amounts of female company. We'll see ya in a bit! :D

OT but I couldn't resist.
:evil:

I so need a wife........... le sigh.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Congrats to our cl and our LLB! Keep those PIFs a piffin'!

I know LLB might think me krazy for this (and MANY other things), but I LIKE that silly rolling suitcase with wheels device! I think it's adorbs!

(nooooooooo, I do not want one) :facepalm:

And I heard........

Like yer style, somd. ;)

Yeah, cuz when I think KLEVER names, I always think TFV4.

(I actually thought it was a new vape show....) :blink:

Not at the moment, dahlink. But thank you for asking.

Huggers, LeBowSki.

Actually, it's become the first of the triad, but only with massive amounts of female company. We'll see ya in a bit! :D

I so need a wife........... le sigh.

WHY we all love ya, @Katdarling, You ARE a diKotomy, and wholly unprediktable.. :wub: I'd never have dreamed... I'd trade a purple Luggy mini OR an orange Cloupie Mini+, for a black Cloupie Mini+, but I nao has a black sparkly Cloupie Mini+ enroute... :p:p

When God closes a door, he opens a window. When he closes a window, well, you're just SOL.. ;)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Amigo-Ifancy-50W-Mini-Box-Mod-1.jpg

Here’s a great limited time deal on the Amigo Ifancy 50W mini box mod. Pick one up for only $19.95 with FREE shipping included. Choose from three different color options — black, silver, and green.

The Amigo Ifancy 50W is one of the best up-and-coming mini box mods with a nice, ergonomic design and top-tier features. Even at only 50 watts, the Amigo Ifancy is sure to give bigger box mods a run for their money.

Amigo has done a great job in concocting this fantastic mini box mod. It is reminiscent of the iStick 20W in design and feel. However, it will definitely put that under the water with its 50W power and superior machining.

The Ifancy is simplistic in appearance, but that's where it ends. This aluminum alloy box MOD offers an outstanding 50 watts and also acts as a powerbank for mobile devices

Amigo Ifancy 50W MOD

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Like yer style, somd. ;)
    Well thanks Katdarling. That was nice of you to say and nice for me to read. I'm glad I took that picture when I did, since I no longer have that silver (gratefully not too bright) V-Spot or that wood tip. I used part of the silver clearo to repair my black V-Spot, and a car tire found the wood tip in my driveway before I did..

hejira

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Las Vegas
    I agree. I'm viewing the other products on that site. They might end up with a new customer..

I can vouch for DirectVapor - they had the Aspire Odyssey Kit v2 for the best price I could find anywhere, including China. I did spring for Priority Mail (mainly because I've had bad experiences with USPS on first class, but I also wanted it fast!). [emoji106]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread