Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
You may even try talking to the Pet Hotel manager and explaining your situation. The PetSmart I worked at, the people in the hotel were very sweet and accommodating. They might be able to help you out somehow, even if it's just a small discount. It's a stretch, but maybe.
They very well may do it. We boarded ours in one of the bigger suites and they upgraded us to one with a TV to keep Kitty company.

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
All I know of Liberty is the hospital and a few antique stores....lol
Lol! No problem. Dang it! Got two mods that take three batteries between them, four batteries, one's dead, two are at half, one is fresh, and no battery charger... I have my build box with me, I wonder if my busted iStick will still charge batteries...?

Invaper Zim

Reactions: redrebel821

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I toss out clouds, but try and be respectful when I'm in public. I hate walking into a vape shop that's so foggy I can't see, so
when I'm in public, I tone it down. I can take smaller puffs on a .3 coil when there's people around.
listen to M.J., casually talkin about hittin a .3 coil....Oh how quickly dey grow up :lol:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Lol! No problem. Dang it! Got two mods that take three batteries between them, four batteries, one's dead, two are at half, one is fresh, and no battery charger... I have my build box with me, I wonder if my busted iStick will still charge batteries...?

Invaper Zim
Ration!!!!!!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Lmaoooo...that's right...make fun of the old lady!!!
image.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
.3 you say?! Madness! ~slowly hides my .25~

Invaper Zim
it isn't about the .3....its about who is now using a .3, if only you had known her a year ago :p

Just got caught up in here......very sorry to hear of your troubles, specially concerning fur babies. Too bad you haven't already moved out to Cali......cause I'd be able to board them for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread