PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hey now... no pouting....

You and everyone else always gets an open invitation to pizza or whatever is happening here :)
Thamks you
blowkiss.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Thamks you
blowkiss.gif

If you's coming up... take the southern route with the boat to Houston... then swing by and get CJ on the way since she hasn't stopped by the thread for a while anyway... :)

I've got to run back to the office and fix a stalled antivirus installation that isn't letting me connect to the computer I'm working on from the house.... I should be back before you make it to CJ's...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
This is the... "I hate getting old" post ... :lol:

Just trying to pass the time until I get sleepy again ... so here's an update...

Overall... my back is doing much better today ( or yesterday, whatever ). I took no pain pills at all and only had to get on the heating pad first thing in the morning ( since I couldn't get comfy with the back and get back to sleep ) and then later this evening after getting home from working on my Uncle's computer. I was pretty worn out when I went to bed early but felt fairly well ( back wise etc ) so I didn't take any OTC pain pills which it turns out to have been a mistake... About midnight or so, I woke back up and again couldn't find a position that my back wasn't complaining about it... So I got up and have been on the heating pad since and took a couple of IB liquid caps. As soon as I can get sleepy again... I should be good for at least 4 more hours of sleep.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
While passing the time tonight ( complaining :) ) .... I've been looking at some of the new vape tech gear a little.

The Target tank that Moonie has been talking about ( and Jmur has been putting off trying unless I missed that update )... is still looking pretty cool. I can't wait to see this move into other brand tanks... most notably for me would be the Subtanks since I've got several and they've been my favorite since the AeroTank ( which is still a nice tank ).

There's another tank that I remember seeing a preview on before they had released it... but I can't recall it's name so I guess I'll need to look around. Anyways... It doesn't use a conventional coil, it has an IC board with a circuit on it that replaces the coil. They hadn't mentioned what the metal they used nor what the material the board was made of... but I think I saw somewhere that carried it, unless that was a pre-release announcement also.

Speaking of Kanger products... I see they've got a new kit out. The Topbox with the new TopTank Mini ( a Subtank with a top fill option ). The Topbox is an updated version of the KBox Mini 60w TC with 75w instead and supports 4 types of wire for TC mode... nickel, titanium, stainless and nichrome as well as just standard wattage mode for the SS, nichrome and kanthal wires. They also have a kanthal clapton coil option ( non-TC ). This may finally get me to put my IPV Mini II 70w as a backup device and move into something that also supports TC.

It seems that I haven't bought anything new in ages now... which has been nice for the pocket book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread