• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
i have alot to do today,guys.... So for my first non- stupid question ...I'd like to know if there's a differnt dynamic going on when we focus at the same time, together ...I mean ...and I am having a hard time spitting it out .... what makes a group of us differnt from individuals sending energy. IMO it would be more beneficial to throw a mosquito net (group) than to arm all of us with fly swatters ...if that makes any sense...

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
:) see.. there @greasegizzard ..that wasn't so bad ;) ...I can seem harsh , but my motives are often not seen ... and like so many here...I sometimes see what others don't. If I have an issue with you, you will know it ;)
Harsh isn't always a bad thing. ;)

Reactions: tiggerrts

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for the day is the Knight of wands.....I know I had this recently....and so I will not repeat it's meaning...here is the quote
My card for the day is the Knight of Wands........sometimes this is me.....sometimes it's someone I will meet today....I use this card as a caution for myself to show some patience and not act too fast....also to be aware of someone else who may be like this today...with a "bring it on attitude".....
214cc54d5a59a6ba45019d8337ee9540.jpg
402be70e80a05e30c97683ba8ac5e385.jpg

Whereas the Page of Wands indicated the initial spark of a new idea, the Knight of Wands indicates the actual pursuit of that idea. There is significantly more action associated with this Knight and he has a true commitment and energy to make sure his ideas are put into action. His courage is incredibly strong and he has no fear of anything. He simply charges forth with his ideas and visions to make things happen. Thus, the Knight of Wands suggests that your confidence levels will rapidly increase and you will feel ready to take on the world with your vision. Tackle any challenges that stand in your way and always be ready to help others who lack your determination and exuberance but who desperately need it.
The Knight of Wands is an ‘act first, think later’ type of guy. He is impatient and impulsive, with a love for action. The downside to the Knight of Wands is that while he is bursting with energy and enthusiasm, he has a tendency to rush into things without much consideration for the consequences of his actions. He sets off on his journey in haste and often fails to have a clear plan of attack and this may negatively impact his chances of longer-term success. He is so focused on being the best and of fame and glory that he almost forgets to plan ahead and to keep sight of reality. The Knight of Wands can also come across as aggressive and overly ambitious. He is highly insistent even if others stand in his way, criticize him or challenge him.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@liblue ..and to all other interested readers here...so concerning the update in GMO's status .... shall we go with GMO tonight? Again...at 9PM Pacific? All others may participate as they are able. All healing energies are welcome. Thanks
I would have to say YES ......We can post it in the thread also....but lets do the same time & the same thing...
it only take a short time to light a candle( not necessary if you don't want to) relax & meditate if needed..... and say "This healing energy will be sent to Sherman .........." and see the healing.....visualize it.....for a few minutes....
don't forget to breath....

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
what makes a group of us different from individuals sending energy.
Because the energy transfer actually is us asking the Universe for cosmic energy to be directed to an individual, the group versus many singles asking individually is a huge attention getter. Imagine, if you will, a dozen Volkswagen bugs laying on the horn (beep beep) and along comes a Mac truck with a set of HUGE AIR HORNS (HOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKK!!!!!). The Universe sits up and takes notice immediately to the louder noise (group vibration). That, of course, is analogy... it is actually an additive frequency and amplitude issue, but that's harder to imagine, so let's stay with the air horns for now.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would like to get back to the color discussion.....but I want to put it on hold for the time being...
Also I think this new find has some more importance than what is being told to us right now....
I am not even sure why I think that.....it's a knowing.....
but that will also have to wait......my mind is geared up for healing right now.....so I want to focus on that today...

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I would like to get back to the color discussion.....but I want to put it on hold for the time being...
Also I think this new find has some more importance than what is being told to us right now....

I am not even sure why I think that.....it's a knowing.....
but that will also have to wait......my mind is geared up for healing right now.....so I want to focus on that today...
You know why and the candles are burning tell me more to do please.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I wanna be the Mac truck group ...
You don't have to be joined at the hip with anyone in order for any group of voices to be the Mac truck. "When two or more gather in my name, there also will I be." I'm sure you know that quote. We do not have to join a coven together or start any secret group of worshipers or any of that BS. Just think in terms of a group prayer meeting. But we're not physically located in the same room. But we have the same INTENT and we will express that intent in unison (at the same time within our physicality). Then, after you have said, asked, intended whatever it is that the group agreed to focus on, you breathe a sigh of finis and get up and go about your regular business. No bonding required.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
You don't have to be joined at the hip with anyone in order for any group of voices to be the Mac truck. "When two or more gather in my name, there also will I be." I'm sure you know that quote. We do not have to join a coven together or start any secret group of worshipers or any of that BS. Just think in terms of a group prayer meeting. But we're not physically located in the same room. But we have the same INTENT and we will express that intent in unison (at the same time within our physicality). Then, after you have said, asked, intended whatever it is that the group agreed to focus on, you breathe a sigh of finis and get up and go about your regular business. No bonding required.

Reactions: liblue1

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I'd like to learn more about the Draconigena ... there's endless material online when it comes to Atlantis ...but I'm not finding anything on Draconigena ...except for the endless D&D references:yawn:. Guess I'm gonna hafta dig deeper than Google :p Any suggestions ?

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for the day is the fool......number 0...............the first & last card...
I know I had it before so I won't re-post it...it's back there somewhere.......what is important to me is what it means......a new start....a new path and a new way to look at things........

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I see there are some videos on YT....the link is there on the website.....I watched the short one and it's very fascinating...
yeah...let's get back to the color discussion...I think I preferred keeping my stupid questions to myself
there is no stupid questions....only stupid for not asking.............

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here is a general list of colors for candle uses.....I like to use birthday candles or those small ones for Hanukkah ...the ones that go in the menorah.....I can usually get them at the drug store after Christmas on sale(50% off) for about $1.00/box of 50........they have almost all the colors needed.....
I can get into inscribing them in another post.......that is also very simple....
5726a6f7d7da8b11e30c241ca3e0e5ec.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here is a general list of what you can inscribe on your candle....
I normally use the first 2 and some from the 3rd row......depending on what I am doing.....
FYI I use Silver Ravenwolf's book....Teen Witch: WIcca for a New Generation....that is where I got started....I think it has most of this in it....they are easy to use spells...and IMHO a good place to start...
I can't use oils here so I don't anoint them(if you want to patchouli, Rosemary & maybe mint oil)...only in my mind...and with lots of intent....that is done through out the whole process....
so in this case the white & pink would both have the God, Goddess and the Physical health and the Man symbols .....I would also use the victory and comfort symbols because the runes add power...these go vertical on the candle....so they will burn down one at a time......Ending with a pentacle and SO MOTE IT BE...............

f6dd8ee28d45617905a8697f8026085e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread