Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Right now I am a criminal, because I didn't register myself with the FAA as a "drone" pilot. I have been an radio control airplane pilot for about twenty years now, flying balsa aircraft which I build with my own hands from kits and plans. Because our federal government wants control of every single aspect of our lives, I am now subject to prosecution and huge fines for owning small aircraft (model airplanes) toys really, 3-5 pound flying gizmos, that I failed to register MYSELF...they don't want you to register the aircraft, they want you to register your IDENTITY...Hitler would have been very proud of our current government that is in place currently. Don't worry, be happy...watch your sitcom or favorite sport thing. Drink your beer or wine and don't fret about these things. They don't affect you.........yet :sneaky:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Right now I am a criminal, because I didn't register myself with the FAA as a "drone" pilot. I have been an radio control airplane pilot for about twenty years now, flying balsa aircraft which I build with my own hands from kits and plans. Because our federal government wants control of every single aspect of our lives, I am now subject to prosecution and huge fines for owning small aircraft (model airplanes) toys really, 3-5 pound flying gizmos, that I failed to register MYSELF...they don't want you to register the aircraft, they want you to register your IDENTITY...Hitler would have been very proud of our current government that is in place currently. Don't worry, be happy...watch your sitcom or favorite sport thing. Drink your beer or wine and don't fret about these things. They don't affect you.........yet :sneaky:
giphy.gif

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I finally have this new PC up and running, I have a old Hotmail account, (now Outlook) that had been hacked several times. Now that I am using the new PC I can't even get to the account anymore. I just reset the password 4 times trying to get to it, as soon as I change the password, the new password does not work. Their customer service sucks, I don't know where to e-mail them about it, every site I have joined over the last 15 years, has used that account. I have been trying to switch to another account for everything I do now but I still need that account, until I get everything switched over, it has been very aggravating. :-x

KAS

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I finally have this new PC up and running, I have a old Hotmail account, (now Outlook) that had been hacked several times. Now that I am using the new PC I can't even get to the account anymore. I just reset the password 4 times trying to get to it, as soon as I change the password, the new password does not work. Their customer service sucks, I don't know where to e-mail them about it, every site I have joined over the last 15 years, has used that account. I have been trying to switch to another account for everything I do now but I still need that account, until I get everything switched over, it has been very aggravating. :-x

KAS
I had a backup e-mail account and the host site decided to discontinue service to the e-mail accounts and shut them all down. I really need to establish a backup e-mail one of these days. Good luck KAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread