Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
On my single 18650 I had to change the battery after using it for about 8hrs. but on this I can go for a solid 2 1/2 days before having to re-charge. Using 3000mah batteries.

Only two batteries??

Thats some old school tech right there.

<----RX200 driver

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Only two batteries??

Thats some old school tech right there.

<----RX200 driver

I got to play with an RX the other day and it was nice, good shape and it was a nice vape. Almost picked one up until I put it in my pocket, damn thing nearly pulled off my pants ;)

Is it you home mod or do you take it on the road coolerat?

I've started moving to dual 18650 mods and they pocket nice but even those have some weight.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I got to play with an RX the other day and it was nice, good shape and it was a nice vape. Almost picked one up until I put it in my pocket, damn thing nearly pulled off my pants ;)

I've started moving to dual 18650 mods and they pocket nice but even those have some weight.

Its a great mod in the hand. Its heavy but I got used to it quick. Honestly my SX Mini which I used to consider heavy feels like a toy now.

I work in the cold and always have a heavy jacket that I carry t in.

Shorts and flip flops this isn't the best mod

Reactions: haleysdadda

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
That's what I was thinking, and I didn't want to get a man bag to carry it. :)

Really considered it for a home device, battery life at 20W has got to be days.

You could put a Nautilus on it and charge it on the first of every Month weather it needed it or not.

Summer makes vaping harder for sure but in NY its only like three days long so I soldier through it.

Reactions: thetrucker

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego

I don't know about @coolerat but the RX is my daily driver! You can get used to the weight once you realize what a superior mod it is!:headbang:

Edit: I also get about 1&1/2 days at 60w!

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Hey All: To me the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 is a bit Big for out and about and I would say the same for my two First Generation iStick 100's but the New Generation iStick 100's are Slimmer and More Pocket Friendly! And the Switch to Shut off the Hidden Fire Switch is easy access No Accidental Firings in the Pocket! Dual 18650's will definitely last you all day! Paired with the SMOK TFV4 Top Fill Tanks make a Great Out and about Combo!

Skully {:{}

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Hey All: To me the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 is a bit Big for out and about and I would say the same for my two First Generation iStick 100's but the New Generation iStick 100's are Slimmer and More Pocket Friendly! And the Switch to Shut off the Hidden Fire Switch is easy access No Accidental Firings in the Pocket! Dual 18650's will definitely last you all day! Paired with the SMOK TFV4 Top Fill Tanks make a Great Out and about Combo!

:offtopic: If you haven't tried the octo-clapton coil for your TFV4 you're missing out @Skullman! That coil wants 100w & my RX200 still lasts a day & a half!

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Hey HaleysDadda: I have! I've got all the Coils! But No I haven't Run it at 100 Watts but have come close. I'm going to say it really depends on the eLiquid you have in the Tank! So Far I haven't Found I need that much Wattage to get a Very Satisfying Vape! But then there Probably is an Liquid that I haven't come across yet that justifies that much wattage? I know these things can handle up to 180 watts one thing for sure they sure Drink Up Liquid! I've been pretty Happy with the Dual & Quad Clapton's and the Triple TF-T3 Coils they are working great with my eLiquids. The Single Clapton's I was getting way to much Snapping and Popping!

:offtopic: If you haven't tried the octo-clapton coil for your TFV4 you're missing out @Skullman! That coil wants 100w & my RX200 still lasts a day & a half!

Reactions: haleysdadda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread