Looking for mod under 100w~Totally Lost in my quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

learnwhatican

Sep 28, 2014
New Jersey
Hi Everyone!
I am looking for a mod that is under 100w, I sub ohm with a Crown Uwell tank on a VP DNA 200w. I also have an original Horizon Arctic tank that is great-it dd not drink up juice like the Crown. Don't use TC mode as I have no clue what that all means.
Need a backup that has a good price and that I can use either the Crown or Arctic tank...or if there is a setup package, even better.
Looked at the iPVD3 with a PVAire Sub-Ohm Tan going for about 49 or the Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 60W Starter Kit at 55.
Honestly I am so lost with what to get and its frustrating..arghh! Would so appreciate any ideas from those that are way more knowledgeable than myself.
Many Thanks

izen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Northeast
I don't understand the limitations on power. Headroom isn't a bad thing. I know, you know that. I would understand a limitation on size; wanting something discreet, or a small carry but you're vague about your needs, other than wanting a backup to push certain tanks.

There's no lack of small, reasonably priced single 18650 mods that will fit your bill. The Lotus LE80 is the best, least expensive dual 18650 mod that I know of (with no TC) function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread