4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    aez6l6Q.gif

DaveOno

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Dutchess County, New York
    This cold is just so not me and I'm sure you've got it much worse. I'm glad I have many papers and exams due to keep me busy and indoors.
    {{{{{sage!!!}}}}}

Yes, we're here, around and about! And what? the Florida Girl is having trouble with the cold? Do tell... I hope the studying is going well. I'm working (finally). It's a bs job, but my brain was getting stale at home.

Hope everyone is staying, warm and feeling loved. Night all!
    Warmth, loved, yes, I hope this, too.

We miss you.

psyc63

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 14, 2014
    NewYork
    Afternoon all today is my 2 year vaperooni, vaperersary, what ever no stinkies. Thank you my dear friends without your support, squirting, saran, costumes, golf shoes, bikini pics, or no pants I would have never made it. Oh did I mention bikini pics, songs music and the goat riding lessons you all chipped In for. Love you guys gals thank for the support.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2014
    Afternoon all today is my 2 year vaperooni, vaperersary, what ever no stinkies. Thank you my dear friends without your support, squirting, saran, costumes, golf shoes, bikini pics, or no pants I would have never made it. Oh did I mention bikini pics, songs music and the goat riding lessons you all chipped In for. Love you guys gals thank for the support.

Congrats man!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread