Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Good morning Fran and goodnight . Oh and happy Valentines day all.
21420ae60ae2b0109736c62b8176d70c.jpg

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Morning:)

J and K1...I just don't understand your instructions to post. J, maybe I can meet you for coffee and you can give me some hands on instructions. I have many skills...but this type of skill doesn't come to me naturally at all. I struggle with this stuff, and it's okay.

And just by the way, in case you girls didn't know, J has the cutest dimples ever!!;)

K1-Chase is absolutely adorbs:)

So two kids drove right in front of me and my car is totaled as a result.:( This happened Friday. I had to rent a car for the weekend. Now I have to go find a car today. The kid had no drivers license, no insurance, blah blah. They wanted me to just take care of mine and they take care of theirs. I told them I would have to call my insurance and make a claim. I got all the information and took a bunch of pictures. They begged me not to call the police, and I told them claims would want me to call the authorities. Then they said they had to go to the hospital and just left! I called claims and reported it. Before I even had the chance to call the police, a deputy sheriff calls me and asked what happened. I told him...he said the kid called and said I left the scene:blink:. He also told me a witness called it in and stated the kids drove right out in front of me and to get the report. It was in a parking lot, so evidently the authorities don't do parking lot investigations and he warned me I'd probably have to go to court. Anyway, been a weird weekend...to say the least.:?:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Oh Cat. That is just http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/bull....-bs-smiley-emoticon.gif . Next time (hopefully there isn't one) look around and get a witness. At least you have pictures. Good thing I wasn't there or there would of been an assault charge when they said they were leaving. I'm afraid unless your insurance goes after them there's not much you can do that won't add more financial loss. Your insurance should do something because that's what you pay them for.
Looks like I'll be looking for another car too. My oil light and bell keeps going off. I believe it's a sensor but who knows shes getting old.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That stupid Jasmine finally got out of jail so around 4 hrs. later I was out of my room for about 5 minutes, came back in and guess what she did.... nope she didn't poop......she left a nice big wet spot and she just went outside 30 minutes earlier. So she's........................................................
Jail.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Cat your insurance company should fix your car and pay to rent you a car until yours is repaired.

Oh and that dimple thang. When I was little my mom was always having me show my dimples to somebody. It got worse though pretty soon that was what my sisters and mom called me instead of my name.
After I grew up they started calling me other names I think I'd better not repeat.
_hitwithbat__by_ledmaiden-d2zk8ru_zpsvfio1g2s.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread