EU So the 20mg/ml 10 ml bottles thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushbutton

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Vienna, Austria
How safe is it that i and so many others have litres of 100mg nic liquid in the freezer,
wat if some kid takes it out ???

without these laws i would be happy to have a month or 2 of nic supply dousnt have to be 100mg --> i dont like being forced to hoard this stuff
i actually had to put a freezer in a kid safe spot in the basement

You treat it like any other item in your household that could be dangerous to kids such as, but not limited to: household cleaners, medicines & pills, hard liquor, powertools or any weapons and ammunition you may possess.

Reactions: Rossum

ufosnowcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Aalst, Belgium
You treat it like any other item in your household that could be dangerous to kids such as, but not limited to: household cleaners, medicines & pills, hard liquor, powertools or any weapons and ammunition you may possess.

thats why i have a freezer in a safe place. (next to the gun safe ;p)
i wasn't talking about me, but in general.

The thing is if a kid has an accident with a cleaning product it is blamed on bad parenting its to common and basicly accepted.
i fear that if a kid has an accident with nicotine the sh* will hit the fan and EC's in general will get the blame.

Reactions: LaraC

Pushbutton

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Vienna, Austria
You are absolutely right. I have no doubt that is exactly what is going to happen in the case of an accident.

That said, what are they going to do? At least in Europe, they are already regulating juice and vaping to hell and back again. There is no way for them to affect juice that has already been stockpiled prior to the TPD2 laws going into effect.

Reactions: LaraC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread