Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
When Heather's includes a free sample in your order, does the strength match the strength of your other liquids in the order or is it something else?

Free samples are that are currently going out are leftover sample stock. If your order contained anything other than 100% VG liquids, you received 12mg 70/30 samples. If you ordered 100% VG dripping liquids, your free samples are 3mg 100% VG. Hope this clears things up.

Once we deplete the previous sample stock (my guess would be another two weeks or so) all free samples will be zero nic...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Anyone have any experience with using ultrasonic cleaners to 'age' their e-liquids ?
Not me but everything I heard about them is positive with regard to accelerating the process. Makes sense to me. Aging is nothing more than differing molecules attaching themselves to one another so any movement will promote this.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Morning all! I hope your Valentine's Day is filled with love! And not just the romantic kind either. All real love is good. :)

Don't hate me, but I'm still so glad not to be in that kind of winter. It's 63 here now and headed to 85. Last night we were walking on the beach in Santa Monica. I'm loving it!
I know what you mean Lori :) Is the English pub still there, they do a great ploughman's lunch and fish n chips!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I know what you mean Lori :) Is the English pub still there, they do a great ploughman's lunch and fish n chips!

Is the pub on the pier? We will be going back soon and I'll have to be on the lookout. J loves good fish n chips. I like it if it's really good. Ordinary fish n chips don't float my boat. The last batch we had was shark meat - and I don't want to try that again anytime soon. Yikes!

We both had our fortunes done by The Zoltar at the arcade. He told J to have more fun. He told me to work harder. Zoltar is a jerk. ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Is the pub on the pier? We will be going back soon and I'll have to be on the lookout. J loves good fish n chips. I like it if it's really good. Ordinary fish n chips don't float my boat. The last batch we had was shark meat - and I don't want to try that again anytime soon. Yikes!

We both had our fortunes done by The Zoltar at the arcade. He told J to have more fun. He told me to work harder. Zoltar is a jerk. ;)
Zoltar is an imbecile!

note: This software censors the word mor on.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Placed a juice order. I'm moving back to 20/80 PG/VG. The 100% VG just isn't doing it for me. I'm haft way through the 100% VG bottles I have and the flavor is still just to flat for me.

Not a fan of high VG here. Anything over 40% VG is too much for me.

I had a bottle of Chimay Triple last night. It's not their top of the line, but after hearing you and @Bunnykiller talk about it, I've been wanting to try it. It was really good! Complex flavor. :thumbs:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Placed a juice order. I'm moving back to 20/80 PG/VG. The 100% VG just isn't doing it for me. I'm haft way through the 100% VG bottles I have and the flavor is still just to flat for me.
Yes it is. Hopefully the 20 gives it the kick you need.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Just finished a four hour crock pot steep of a 50ml amber glass dripper bottle. Temperature was monitored, and I did manage to keep it between 140*F and 150*F. E-liquid came out clear, not murky like when they are first mixed. Hopefully this little experiment pays off !

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It's what I've was getting for some time. Just thought I'd try 100%. 20/80 is fine.
I started out at 100% VG (Johnson Creek). It was fine at the time but I didn't know any different. I eventually went to 70/30 and haven't moved off it since. JC offered two blends...0/100 and 70/30. Some in the same flavors. And they were quite a bit apart.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Oh, Mama Chak found out about borrowing from her account to pay for my RC video quadcopter - didn't seem too upset at all. She wasn't upset that I borrowed it, just that I didn't ask her first. I figured the questions you already know the answers to don't need to be asked. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread