Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just received the KF Kiwi. ( thanks for the bonus bottle of Virus NT!)

On first impression, Kiwi is certainly a light hearted affair and should be a great " first thing in the morning" vape. With that being said, I've been hitting Wakonda all morning with a side of another vendors butterscotch pudding so my taste buds could probably use a cleanse. Think I'll put this one down until tomorrow morning in order to give it a fresh palate shot. Don't get me wrong, I like what I'm tasting as there is a nice hint of kiwi along with a creamy finish. Plan on hitting this one a bit and then putting it away in LPDE to see where it lands. I think it going to turn out to be yet another winner.

Thank you kindly for sharing your thoughts distorto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
K F Kiwi revisited...

So I woke up yesterday morning ( Sunday) after working the nightshift Saturday night, poured myself a cup and dived back into the KFK. As suspected, my taste buds were a little off due to the Wakonda/BSP combo I had been vaping when I cracked open the KFK and hit it Sat. afternoon. What I found was that the Kiwi was much more forward on the intake and the cream more pronounced on the exhaust and that it was much more enjoyable than my first impression which was by no means anything bad. I like this stuff!

Now here it is 2:45 am in the morning Monday ( I am back at work) and I just discovered an unexpected pleasure. I filled one of my load and go devices with KFK to bring with me to work tonight and put the rest of the 60 in LPDE to let it steep. Since I always plan a work menu, I filled another L&G device with Mah Peeps which I hadn't visited in a while. Those that know me know that I like to play, so here I was after just finishing a bottle of sparkling water when I decided to two fist it a bit. I first fired off the KFK and proceeded to take 5-6 pulls. I then fired off the Peeps and proceeded to take another 5-6 pulls of it as well. Both devices are set up with different tanks and .25 coils @ 50 watts. Now here's where the unexpected pleasure came in. After switching back to the KFK, something magical happened! Suddenly the KFK became much more kiwi forward and the finish was out of this world with a creaminess that was fantastic and a super pleasant after taste that is really hard to describe. So much so that I have a feeling both of these tanks will be drained before I get out of here at 5:30 am. Boy howdy is this combo good!

Sorry for the long rambling post, but my work is already pretty much done for the night so while sitting here watching the clock, I just figured I would share. All I can say at this point is, Vape it if you got it!....

peeps n kiwi.png

onefastvette

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Cleveland, OH, USA
This one is still in the experimentation phase for me. I like it, but I almost wish the kiwi would come out more. I'm vaping it in one tank with Nickel (SMOK TCT Pro) at around 55 watts/450 degrees and then also in a TFV4 at around 75 watts with Ti coils and also around 450F. The cream is nice on the finish, but the kiwi is hiding in there somewhere and hasn't come out for me yet.

Ron

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
K F Kiwi revisited...

So I woke up yesterday morning ( Sunday) after working the nightshift Saturday night, poured myself a cup and dived back into the KFK. As suspected, my taste buds were a little off due to the Wakonda/BSP combo I had been vaping when I cracked open the KFK and hit it Sat. afternoon. What I found was that the Kiwi was much more forward on the intake and the cream more pronounced on the exhaust and that it was much more enjoyable than my first impression which was by no means anything bad. I like this stuff!

Now here it is 2:45 am in the morning Monday ( I am back at work) and I just discovered an unexpected pleasure. I filled one of my load and go devices with KFK to bring with me to work tonight and put the rest of the 60 in LPDE to let it steep. Since I always plan a work menu, I filled another L&G device with Mah Peeps which I hadn't visited in a while. Those that know me know that I like to play, so here I was after just finishing a bottle of sparkling water when I decided to two fist it a bit. I first fired off the KFK and proceeded to take 5-6 pulls. I then fired off the Peeps and proceeded to take another 5-6 pulls of it as well. Both devices are set up with different tanks and .25 coils @ 50 watts. Now here's where the unexpected pleasure came in. After switching back to the KFK, something magical happened! Suddenly the KFK became much more kiwi forward and the finish was out of this world with a creaminess that was fantastic and a super pleasant after taste that is really hard to describe. So much so that I have a feeling both of these tanks will be drained before I get out of here at 5:30 am. Boy howdy is this combo good!

Sorry for the long rambling post, but my work is already pretty much done for the night so while sitting here watching the clock, I just figured I would share. All I can say at this point is, Vape it if you got it!....

View attachment 516444

Wow - thank you again distorto - especially for the hardware specific information - despite taste being totally subjective, having a build or two that we know, works, is ALWAYS helpful!~ You rock bro,

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
This one is still in the experimentation phase for me. I like it, but I almost wish the kiwi would come out more. I'm vaping it in one tank with Nickel (SMOK TCT Pro) at around 55 watts/450 degrees and then also in a TFV4 at around 75 watts with Ti coils and also around 450F. The cream is nice on the finish, but the kiwi is hiding in there somewhere and hasn't come out for me yet.

Ron

Glad you are enjoying it 1FV, even if the Kiwi hasn't jumped out and bitten you! I'm curious how this will play out as you continue to experiment!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Wow - thank you again distorto - especially for the hardware specific information - despite taste being totally subjective, having a build or two that we know, works, is ALWAYS helpful!~ You rock bro,

Been pretty impressed with the UW Crown. Big air wide open with plenty of adjustment, very good to excellent flavor with coils that last. Works very well with a TC coil as well. The vapor production is unbelievable. Prefer to run them between 40-50 watts the .25 coil, but crank it up to 60 with the afc wide open and hang on to your socks. If you haven't taken one for a ride yet my brother, you should...;)

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
This is definitely growing on me. FOOB dripped some and got a forward kiwi and something on the back end and thought it's OK. Loaded up a Goliath V2 on a 0.3 Ti coil at 100W and 450 degrees on a DNA200. Again better but thought just OK but the finish kept drawing me back to the mix of the kiwi and milk creme. After several days and tanks full it has seemed to have melded into a superb blend that is quenching, refreshing and keeps calling me back for more. A keeper for sure Kent.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
This is definitely growing on me. FOOB dripped some and got a forward kiwi and something on the back end and thought it's OK. Loaded up a Goliath V2 on a 0.3 Ti coil at 100W and 450 degrees on a DNA200. Again better but thought just OK but the finish kept drawing me back to the mix of the kiwi and milk creme. After several days and tanks full it has seemed to have melded into a superb blend that is quenching, refreshing and keeps calling me back for more. A keeper for sure Kent.

Great feedback! Thank you kindly for sharing Mack!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hey ya'll!! LTNS!

Kent, I have to tell you this KFK is da BOMB!! DB gifted me a bottle of it and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It's light, creamy and the hint of kiwi is just perfect!! :thumbs:

That's awesome Lynn, glad you are enjoying it!@~

Bakseated1

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Pa
I buy a 15 mil of any juice you come out with whether I think I will like it or not. You never know especially when dealing with nicoticket. Didn't have high hopes for this one. But I tried it. And I liked it. Great job once again. Keep knocking it outta the park.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I buy a 15 mil of any juice you come out with whether I think I will like it or not. You never know especially when dealing with nicoticket. Didn't have high hopes for this one. But I tried it. And I liked it. Great job once again. Keep knocking it outta the park.

Fantastic! Glad you are enjoying KFK, backseated! It's super milky - I am stuck on it also!~

Jaimmin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Mumbai, India
Hey ya'll!! LTNS!

Kent, I have to tell you this KFK is da BOMB!! DB gifted me a bottle of it and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It's light, creamy and the hint of kiwi is just perfect!! :thumbs:

Exactly how I feel.

Thought i'd put it away for some time after trying but kept on going back for a few more drops. Then locked and loaded it up on my ST mini for toms. day out. Very refreshing.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Half way through my second sample of this nectar. Just got it yesterday.

This juice and the 60 ml dropper bottles my strawnilla arrived in led me to drop in and say THANK YOU!

Hey Libby! Good to see you m8! You are very welcome *blush*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread