PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
As much as many of us like pizza and all...

I suspect those in the NE corner of our country would much more like some of dis instead... while eating the pizza of course :wub:

valentine-s-day-gifts-for-outdoor-fire-enthusiasts_900_56430788.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Moonie's videos are playing for me but missing sound...........Anyone else experiencing
this? I only experience this on the last two or three posts he made.

The last one worked for me. Check for the obvious... like the mute is on, you left the headphones plugged in etc...

Restart the computer and then see if they have sound, at times, I've had youtube vid's not release the audio after they finished playing or were closed... a restart usually corrects it.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
:facepalm: That feeling of idiocy when...

You'd planned to make a new twist on one of your favorite casserole dishes, but forgot to buy the milk it'd need for it... AND you just put all of your clothes into the washer/dryer :blush:
As Max would sort of say: time to go (naked) shopping!

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
@jmur have your tried the Target Tank yet

The Target tank that Moonie has been talking about ( and Jmur has been putting off trying unless I missed that update )... is still looking pretty cool.

Actually, I've just set it up, with the Kanthal head (0.9) and set at 25W. Interesting. Great flavor, great vapor. Weird tho, you know how you always kinda "hear" the soaked cotton as its heating up? You don't hear that here. Totally silent. Kinda like driving a car without hearing the engine!
Moonie's right too, about the air flow, very airy. I've got it about 98% closed, and it's fine, for my tastes. All in all I like it, just curious to see how long the ceramic lasts. Don't much like the idea of buying replacement heads again, but if they last relatively longer than the standard, then no big deal.

(still a LOT better than the $30/day I used to spend on ciggies!:D)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
After finally watching P. Busardo's review on Kanger's TopBox kit... I guess I'm still looking. He mentioned the delay after pressing the fire button is about 0.2 second and another 0.3 second on the ramp up time, it's not something I'd want in a mod. I've had other mods with delays after pushing the fire button and didn't care for that. All of the other things that he listed as "thumbs down" were minor in my book... so that was the only gotcha to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread