Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
This really pisses me off....just typical of how our government handles military veterans. They treat our two legged vets like trash, what makes you think they would treat our four legged vets any better?

Troops betrayed as Army dumps hundreds of heroic war dogs | New York Post
That is infuriating!!!! How dare they? That K2 group needs to be examined under a microsope from the top down. I hope they do subpoena the previous head. I bet he will sing like a canary. This is the saddest love story of all from these wars. :(

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Well, I guess TWD will need to wait until later tonight. The boys want to go see Deadpool and my oldest son doesn't get off work until 8:30.
I thought you might be going to see it! Turns out we don't get to go to any movie tonight, Deadpool OR a chick flick. Hubby is working and won't be home until late evening. I hope you and the boys have fun, and I really hope you bought tickets online. It's going to be packed! :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
That is infuriating!!!! How dare they? That K2 group needs to be examined under a microsope from the top down. I hope they do subpoena the previous head. I bet he will sing like a canary. This is the saddest love story of all from these wars. :(
I think what is especially infuriating is that it seems a lot of the people are doing it for the cachet of having a military trained dog and they don't realize the baggage that comes with it. And those who are adopting the dogs in the hopes that they can turn around and flip them for a profit should be shot, then drawn and quartered, and then the remains should be fed to the hogs. Luckily it seems that there are those isolated cases where the adopters were more than willing to give the dogs back to the handlers.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I think what is especially infuriating is that it seems a lot of the people are doing it for the cachet of having a military trained dog and they don't realize the baggage that comes with it. And those who are adopting the dogs in the hopes that they can turn around and flip them for a profit should be shot, then drawn and quartered, and then the remains should be fed to the hogs. Luckily it seems that there are those isolated cases where the adopters were more than willing to give the dogs back to the handlers.
What K2 has done/continues to do makes me sick.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Last night I mixed up another batch of juice. Been trying to replicate the Lotus Petal juice from Bamboo Elixirs ever since I started DIY, and I think I am getting a bit closer. Lotus Petal is a kiwi, peach and hibiscus tea and I think I finally got the percentage of the hibiscus down. My current iteration of the recipe is

Peach - 5 percent (I used about half peach w/ stevia to use it up, and half juicy peach)
Sweet Tea - 2.5 percent
Kiwi - 4 percent
Hibiscus - 1.5 percent

The original juice seems to have slightly more tangy-ness to it. If I could just get this recipe down pat, I would be in heaven. This juice vapes so clean the coils last forever. For the Atlantis 2 tank that I am using for this juice, I used the same nickel coil for over 100 ml over 5 months before I needed to replace the coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread