ECigarette that looks like real cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

babu

Jan 1, 2016
All,

In India, most of the people don't t know what is ecigarette. I really feel uneasy when people focus is on me when I do vape in public. So I stopped vaping in public for this reason. So, I want to buy an ecigarette which looks very similar to regular cigarette..

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Babu

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: thetrucker

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
All,

In India, most of the people don't t know what is ecigarette. I really feel uneasy when people focus is on me when I do vape in public. So I stopped vaping in public for this reason. So, I want to buy an ecigarette which looks very similar to regular cigarette..

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Babu

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Back in 2007 my first E-cig was a Njoy cig-a-like. I don't think you'll be happy with a cig-a-like. They don't produce much vapor and the battery doesn't last long. If I were you I would quit worrying what other people think and enjoy your vape. Back when I started vaping it was new to the market and most people didn't know what they were. They would stare and some would ask questions but it never bothered me.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Babu,
When I first attempted to quit I started with the E-Cigs Brand electronic cigarettes. Has the look of a real cigarette with a red LED when you vape. After the initial introductory price skyrocketed I switched to Logic and am now using Mark Ten XL and the Logic which I refill the cartridges. I hope posting the link is permissible.

E-Cigs Pro Vapor & E-Cigs Original!

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Babu,
When I first attempted to quit I started with the E-Cigs Brand electronic cigarettes. Has the look of a real cigarette with a red LED when you vape. After the initial introductory price skyrocketed I switched to Logic and am now using Mark Ten XL and the Logic which I refill the cartridges. I hope posting the link is permissible.

I suggest people not to click on the above link. I clicked on it and got all kinds of warnings saying the site has malware. Luckily my software protected me.

Reactions: babu

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I would like to see these warnings you are saying you received.

Trend Micro Site Safety Center

Site Safety Center
With one of the largest domain-reputation databases in the world, Trend Micro’s web reputation technology is a key component of Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
Is it safe?

Is it safe?
Safe
The latest tests indicate that this URL contains no malicious software and shows no signs of phishing.
How would you categorize this URL?
Business / Economy
Sites about business and the economy, including entrepreneurship and marketing; includes corporate sites that do not fall under other categories

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
I would like to see these warnings you are saying you received.

Trend Micro Site Safety Center

Site Safety Center
With one of the largest domain-reputation databases in the world, Trend Micro’s web reputation technology is a key component of Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
Is it safe?

Is it safe?
Safe
The latest tests indicate that this URL contains no malicious software and shows no signs of phishing.
How would you categorize this URL?
Business / Economy
Sites about business and the economy, including entrepreneurship and marketing; includes corporate sites that do not fall under other categories

I checked the link again and got 2 warnings:

Adguard has blocked access to this page
This web page at www.ecigsbrand.com has been reported as a phishing page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Adguard has found that this page may be a forgery or imitation of another website, designed to trick users into sharing personal or financial information. Entering any personal information on this page may result in identity theft or other abuse.

Also from WOT: ecigsbrand.com | WOT Reputation Scorecard | WOT (Web of Trust)

xyanide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
The Netherlands
Back when I started vaping it was new to the market and most people didn't know what they were. They would stare and some would ask questions but it never bothered me.
I remember being uncomfortable taking my vamo v2 with a big honking genni out in public just to put it in perspective.

To OP: I know e-cigs have gotten bad press in India, but if you can change that image for the better then why not right? I used to get stared at myself, but these days people know what it is and they don't really care anymore. It's all about exposure.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I used to get stared at myself, but these days people know what it is and they don't really care anymore. It's all about exposure.

When I was using the E-Cigs many thought it was a regular cigarette and now with a blue or white LED at the end on my Cig-A-Likes they do a double take while "staring". Some though do ask is that an e-Cig? I am happy to explain what it is and to say over 1.5 years since I quit. Many are smoking an analog and are interested in quitting themselves.

Beeker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2015
Oklahoma
When I was using the E-Cigs many thought it was a regular cigarette and now with a blue or white LED at the end on my Cig-A-Likes they do a double take while "staring". Some though do ask is that an e-Cig? I am happy to explain what it is and to say over 1.5 years since I quit. Many are smoking an analog and are interested in quitting themselves.
I still have my first cigalike--still glows orange at the tip...hmmm wonder if it's a collectors item yet? I still have cartos too in their original packaging unopened.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
You could dig up something like this 2008 DSE-103, it still works like new. Battery lasts a couple hours on light vaping.

DSE-103.png

Reactions: babu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread