Good small discreet setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Don't know about the T3s but I use the PT mini with mine.
Yeah I was disappointed, the T3S is a bit too fat to work but yes it works with the PT mini.
the little GS Air2 14 mm tanks are real nice though. 1 comes with it. I have bought 3 more tanks and another Istick Basic. I like them a lot.

Reactions: MikeADore

EdT586

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Canada
Still playing around for the ultimate stealth mod.
I have come to the conclusion that it has to be either a 18500 or 18650 mod. 18350 or 14500 form factor just don't have the juice or capacity.

My current steatlh mod is a Chris Creations Novice 14500 mod with a short Cartel tip, you can also place a EHpro Mini Buddah RTA on the clone version as the included RDA comes off.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Just picked up a Joyetech eGo AIO as a stealth vape for the wife. Hits hard in a very small package. Leak proof design. Nice design for cheap. All the companies now going back and introducing old school type vapes. May pickup a second one for myself. My Micro Stick is nice, other than the 18300, which do not last long and the leaking to deal with. CHEERS!

conanthewarrior

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Essex, England.
I am awaiting the Tesla nano myself, although i wish I saw the Istick pico-it is very small, and takes a single 18650. The 18650 is actually larger than the main body of the mod, and has a cap that covers it.

Now, this doesn't fall into the realms of super tiny-but is still very small. The Evic VTC mini.

It is my most used, Single 18650 device. It works well, and is small. Plus the custom TCR is handy. That can be had for around £35 now from what I have found.

Another option is the IPV D2/D3 if SS temp control is not a concern. I own both, and both are very good mods.

The D2 has now developed an auto firing issue, so only the D3 gets used, but it is a small, comfortable, nice device. :).

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
This is what I call -tiny tim--it is a dripper--2 of these pre soaked........just an idea..... View attachment 521173
Nice!

Hey this thread got me remembering something I'd seen a couple times on FT. Thought I had it in my wishlist. An adapter that you attach a little ego battery upside down on one side and a tank such as an Evod on other side making a sorta side by side. Any suggestions what to put in the search on FT. Can't find it now.

Reactions: thetrucker

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Nice!

Hey this thread got me remembering something I'd seen a couple times on FT. Thought I had it in my wishlist. An adapter that you attach a little ego battery upside down on one side and a tank such as an Evod on other side making a sorta side by side. Any suggestions what to put in the search on FT. Can't find it now.

I think this will help...hahahah.......
baseUnit.JPG

Reactions: defdock

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Thank you! I did find what I had seen, But this looks better with one side raised above the other.

I have owned this side by side base now since January...........it works nice.......don't use it much...hahahahah just something I could not live without......LOL.....

Reactions: Foggy Road

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Nice!

here it is in action.........
sideBySide.jpg

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
i am currently using an istick with a subtank or a candypens with a super tank.
I am looking for something even smaller to keep in my pocket. I used to have a mini ego with a short cartomizer that filled that role, but I no longer have that. Any suggestions? Thanks
My current small setup is the iStick Pico with the Theorem RTA

conanthewarrior

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Essex, England.
I really enjoy the pico paired with a Goblin Mini V2 or Diablo 2.5ML tank, it is very small, and I like it as it takes 18650's.

Battery life also seems very good on the Pico, to me at least, and lasts the day at 14W with a single coil in the Goblin Mini, or 28W with dual coils in the Diablo, this is with a 25R or a LG HE4.

I have small hands for a man, and my hand completely covers the device. If someone was to look, it would probably look like I was holding an Ego style device, as the mod is not visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread