Innokin CF4 USB replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahanth

Apr 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and i need help from you ppl. I have been vaping from last one year and in last august I bought innokin CF4 and now battery not charging any more, when i opened it to check i got to know that there is no power supply to the batteries and the Female USB pin is to be replaced. I want to know few things

1. Is it recommended to replace the female USB on the board or should i dump the device for safety purposeand get a new MOD?
2. If i can replace the USB what is the type of female USB is been used in CF4?
3. After replacing the USB is it safe to use?

Thanks in advance

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and i need help from you ppl. I have been vaping from last one year and in last august I bought innokin CF4 and now battery not charging any more, when i opened it to check i got to know that there is no power supply to the batteries and the Female USB pin is to be replaced. I want to know few things

1. Is it recommended to replace the female USB on the board or should i dump the device for safety purposeand get a new MOD?
2. If i can replace the USB what is the type of female USB is been used in CF4?
3. After replacing the USB is it safe to use?

Thanks in advance
Some of mods are modular. If this is the case, you might be able to get a replacement USB charging board. If this is not the case, it's probably better to ditch the mod and get a new one. It might also be possible to send it in to get repaired. If you decide to repair it yourself, you will need some fine soldering skills. I have replaced the USB charging board in an old DNA 40.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ding

mahanth

Apr 27, 2016
Yes guys i tried all the different cord, then i took it to one the electronic repair guy but he had no idea of MOD, i explained what the problem is and he checked it with the AMP meter where there was no power supply and when had a close look the USB pin was broken. Now the problem is the type of USB used in CF4 is different from what they use in mobiles and i am not finding the female USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread