Not open for further replies.

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
I received this rta for the purposes of this review from vapeassembly.com

Stock Listing:
focalecig.com - Authentic Acevape Blizzard 6ml RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - Silver

Specifications:
- 25mm RTA
- Top/Bottom Airflow
- juice flow control
- Velocity Deck
- Holds up to 6ml
- Top Fill

This tank comes in a nice and sturdy plastic clam shell reminiscent of the OBS Crius. All the little goodies are inside as in O-rings, Allen Key, Replacement Glass piece, screws, and 3 extra pre-built kanthal coils (.5ohm) and cotton. Also along with a pre-built already installed is a plug for single coil as an option as well!

After taking everything out and inspecting this particular RTA I noticed a distinct similarity as the Griffin and Gemini. Which is a bit lacking in originality to say the least. However its built pretty well and the machining is pretty smooth. Removable drip tip but it can't use standard drip tips as it is a wide bore. AFC ring up top provides an airflow option for the cloud types. 6ml tank glass tank section has increments on the side (similar to the nautilus tank). Twisting the tank closes off juice to the wicking and makes a slight clicking noise as you open or close. Bottom airflow also clicks into place with a nice audible ring to it (pretty partial to this). Deck comes with a pre-installed coil (.5ohm) and the single coil plug set inside.
*In order to remove plug you must unscrew the juice control ring*

Much like most RTAs closing off the juice control allows it to be filled from the top. Nice and wide slots to allow for more varieties of tips to be inserted. Filled it up a bit to test the pre-built coil and works pretty decent for a pre-built. Low wattages (20-30W) it vaped just fine with no sight of dry hits I'm sure it could take a bit more. Not one for power or regular use I switched it out with a TC build. Using SS316L 28g 10 wraps and a 2.5mm diameter it wicked up pretty well with no leakage as of yet. Flavor, at this time, reminds me of the OBS Crius a bit but needs further testing. Cloud production is pretty decent but not as wild as the VCMT 25-30mm.

Pros
- Huge access to fill
- 6ml
- Options of various airflows
- Audible click when twisting bottom airflow and juice flow
- Easy to build
- Single coil option

Cons
- Dislike the increments on the glass (purely cosmetic)
- Pre-built coils, still better to use your own
- Un-imaginative design
- Deck is smaller then most 25mm RTAs on the market (could be a pro in terms of flavor)

This is only a first look and an initial testing. Will updated later on as I use it more and also being compared to my other 25mm RTAs in rotation (VCMT and the Supreme). But I must say it isn't letting me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread