Birthday Give Away!!! Check out how you can get a 50.00 Gift Certificate or Juice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I must be way too busy getting set up with the new job and place to live cause I'm just finding this.

You could have a small group come in disguised as some sort of inspectors (just to worry and scare her a bit) then they turn out to be male strippers.

Thanks for the contest!
That would be really funny!!! She would probably love that. I know I would lol

warpedone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2009
KY
83f9ffe6436d1a4ef49f5e5673e00202.jpg

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey you guys!!! I wanted to give away some 30ml bottles of juice today!!! What do you think? If I choose your name I need you to send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with the following information:

Subject: 30ml Birthday Surprise Winner!
Body: Name, Shipping Address, Flavor, and Strength of E-liquid you would like. (Please refer to our website for ideas at www.diyflavorshack.com)

And the winners are!!!! (Drum Roll)

warpedone
KatzWh1skers
GreenLeaf

Congrats You Guys!!!

Now remember...Tell everybody you know to join in on this thread. I want to give away lots of stuff but need lots to give away too!!!!!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
How about a game of PaintBall??!
They make those paper scrubs for like in the ER ....then all ya need is some faceshield helmets ...and be sure the paint's washable !:p Just overturn some desks for cover ..... (you'll hafta stow the computers to safety:eek:)
Wouldn't that be a Blast??!
And as with the exotic animals, I volunteer for clean-up :rolleyes:
:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: greasegizzard

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
If you don't want all out chaos :D ...maybe just set up some cardboard cut-outs of your favorite villains on one wall and have at it with just the PaintBall guns!! :w00t:
How about a giant, custom Fathead of Mitch Zeller! And I'd use darts instead of paint. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread