Cool stuff coming... BUT I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
S'all good. You're a vaping social media and public relations goddess. Eventually, you'll be fielding veteran vapers' questions without doubting any response you give leading anyone in a wrong direction. I know you will, can see it happening. ;) :)

I am going to review that new flavor. It came in post today. So far, it is tasty. Needs further vaping, breathing time. Berry Berry Good To Me, seems alright though. Will put further review in contest thread. Danke, Süße für den Wettbewerb. Liebe meine Kinder vorführt.
I like the sound of that. I wonder if they'll let me put it on my business card. :p

Danke! Der Wettbewerb gefallt mir sehr! Es tut mir leid, dass mein Deutsch nicht so gut ist. Auf Universitat habe ich ein bisschen Deutsch studiert, aber ich bin "rusty." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Is there any chance to get bulk juice? As in quantities larger than 30ml?

Either that or can one of you send me the recipe for WOW Vanilla so I can make it in bulk myself?
That's a great question, @Cocky0 Our recipes are stored in an underground vault that is guarded by a troll we hired several years ago and can't seem to get rid of. The only way to get them is to make out with the troll, and none of us can even bring ourselves to do that. :p

If you get our emails, you can sometimes find deals on bulkish orders of juice.

How much bulk were ya thinkin?

PS I'm glad you're loving it! I stick to the fruit flavors myself lately. I go through kicks!

Reactions: Cocky0

Cocky0

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Hampton, SC
That's a great question, @Cocky0 Our recipes are stored in an underground vault that is guarded by a troll we hired several years ago and can't seem to get rid of. The only way to get them is to make out with the troll, and none of us can even bring ourselves to do that. :p

If you get our emails, you can sometimes find deals on bulkish orders of juice.

How much bulk were ya thinkin?

PS I'm glad you're loving it! I stick to the fruit flavors myself lately. I go through kicks!

Yeah I get those emails, and I do place large orders when the sales are good. What i'm referring to is a giant bottle of juice though. How about a liter?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Oh and if I have to, I will make out with the troll. I've been drunk and done far worse, I assure you.
Haha. I'm glad you said it before me. From the tales I hear about myself, I surely have too. We don't have it in really large quantities (liters and such), but I will put in a good word for your with the troll. His name is Brenda.

Reactions: ModGuyMike

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
@pineappledan: @MorelyMagicMist is right on the money. The only thing that I will add to this is: If you are into building and you want to spit clouds like a dragon does fire: low ohm coil at high wattage. I always say get a 2 post (Velocity Style) tank or a dripper if that is your fancy. BUT if you're like me, you'll stare at your building materials and say "I CAN DO IT!!!!!" and then you'll see your pre-made coils in the packaging, prime that and go about your day. Building is great don't get me wrong. But these days I personally don't see a huge point in it due to the progress that has been made with the hardware that we have. I would say get yourself a Cuboid (Non Mini) and a TFV4 (Mini or reg sized) because that way you can do big warm clouds or big cool clouds (all dependent on the coil you use. There are many, MANY CHOICES)
Thanks for the info! I was looking at the tfv4 there's like 4 different sizes do they all take the same coils? What about the g2 and g4, do they fit on the tfv4? Thanks for all the help guys you rock!

Thanks for the info! I was looking at the tfv4 there's like 4 different sizes do they all take the same coils? What about the g2 and g4, do they fit on the tfv4? Thanks for all the help guys you rock!
@pineappledan they have about 7 variations of the TFV4. 2 of which are the G2 and the G4. All of them are good for different reasons. The G2, G4, and TFRTA are all rebuild-able. The TFV4 Standard, Mini and, Nano all have pre-built coils that you can use. Each tank has way more choices too make on which coil you want to use (depending on the vape you want) BUT you can also get the rebuild-able heads for those tanks to build (if thats your fancy).

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
@pineappledan: The only thing that I will add to this is: If you are into building and you want to spit clouds like a dragon does fire: low ohm coil at high wattage.

* chuckling * :) I'm using a 1.30 oHm coil at 9 watts and churning out clouds off an RSST. Eh, but I'm a freaky weirdo too. * chuckling still * It's either that or like my mom said, "son, you speckle, never forget it." * grinning & chuckling *

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
* chuckling * :) I'm using a 1.30 oHm coil at 9 watts and churning out clouds off an RSST. Eh, but I'm a freaky weirdo too. * chuckling still * It's either that or like my mom said, "son, you speckle, never forget it." * grinning & chuckling *

Yeah, I've got a 1.5 ohm on my Kayfun (dating myself) at 9 watts. Then I had to redo my Dripbox, made the coil legs nice and long so I could raise them up high, and built it at .8 ohms, that's around 17 watts. It comes factory with .2 ohm coils at 60ish watts.

Cocky0

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Hampton, SC
Haha. I'm glad you said it before me. From the tales I hear about myself, I surely have too. We don't have it in really large quantities (liters and such), but I will put in a good word for your with the troll. His name is Brenda.

Hmm ok I dug around a bit, and viewed some old videos. Would 50ml bottles be possible? ;)

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
@pineappledan they have about 7 variations of the TFV4. 2 of which are the G2 and the G4. All of them are good for different reasons. The G2, G4, and TFRTA are all rebuild-able. The TFV4 Standard, Mini and, Nano all have pre-built coils that you can use. Each tank has way more choices too make on which coil you want to use (depending on the vape you want) BUT you can also get the rebuild-able heads for those tanks to build (if thats your fancy).
Thanks modguymike I appreciate the help! I think I have an idea on what I want to get, just gotta accumulate some funds thanks for the input everyone! Super helpful! :D

Reactions: LadyVapentine

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Danke! Der Wettbewerb gefallt mir sehr! Es tut mir leid, dass mein Deutsch nicht so gut ist. Auf Universitat habe ich ein bisschen Deutsch studiert, aber ich bin "rusty." :lol::lol::lol::lol:
....:lol: ...my grandfather had a favorite saying ...Wat da opschteidt da it oak in :D low German for "It is what it says " :D
@ModGuyMike I think a good many smokers who are considering vaping are made afraid by the reports of ecig and ecig batts blowing up in their faces .... I get that...I would hate that too. I've of the mind that #1 Buy from a reputable dealer #2 Obey the Laws of Ohm #3 Use the proper ohm testing equip when rebuilding #4 Don't piss off the vape gods :p
In your podcast, I hope you will address this fear ..in fact..I hope to see it prominently placed in your battery and mod section of your Webstore ...Best to address the question on every smoker's mind who is thinking about vaping. Even my non-vape/non-smoking friends come up to me and tell me the scare stories they've heard of ecig gear blowing up in someone's face ... And then I have to patiently go over #1 thru #4 above with them to reassure ...
But I do have a question: These isolated scarey stories on the news about ecigs blowing up ... What do you see as the reasons behind those reports ...And why is that unlikely to happen with Vapor4Life's line of vape gear. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
....:lol: ...my grandfather had a favorite saying ...Wat da opschteidt da it oak in :D low German for "It is what it says " :D
@ModGuyMike I think a good many smokers who are considering vaping are made afraid by the reports of ecig and ecig batts blowing up in their faces .... I get that...I would hate that too. I've of the mind that #1 Buy from a reputable dealer #2 Obey the Laws of Ohm #3 Use the proper ohm testing equip when rebuilding #4 Don't piss off the vape gods :p
In your podcast, I hope you will address this fear ..in fact..I hope to see it prominently placed in your battery and mod section of your Webstore ...Best to address the question on every smoker's mind who is thinking about vaping. Even my non-vape/non-smoking friends come up to me and tell me the scare stories they've heard of ecig gear blowing up in someone's face ... And then I have to patiently go over #1 thru #4 above with them to reassure ...
But I do have a question: All these scarey stories on the news about ecigs blowing up ... What do you see as the reasons behind those reports ...And why is that unlikely to happen with Vapor4Life's line of vape gear. Thanks! :)
Thanks, KatzWh1skers. That's a really good point. We're working on getting all of that out there because it is a very important issue that's been really misunderstood by a lot of the general public, I think. A lot of the articles are written to make someone think that they're in huge danger even if they buy a regular disposable from a good source. We're all set up for a 'cast (I'm out sick today), so we'll be doing one soon. And it will be video, so you all can see what we look like in real life. :p

PS I love that quote from your grandpa :)

@ModGuyMike I think a good many smokers who are considering vaping are made afraid by the reports of ecig and ecig batts blowing up in their faces .... I get that...I would hate that too. I've of the mind that #1 Buy from a reputable dealer #2 Obey the Laws of Ohm #3 Use the proper ohm testing equip when rebuilding #4 Don't piss off the vape gods[emoji14]In your podcast, I hope you will address this fear ..in fact..I hope to see it prominently placed in your battery and mod section of your Webstore ...Best to address the question on every smoker's mind who is thinking about vaping. Even my non-vape/non-smoking friends come up to me and tell me the scare stories they've heard of ecig gear blowing up in someone's face ... And then I have to patiently go over #1 thru #4 above with them to reassure ...
But I do have a question: These isolated scarey stories on the news about ecigs blowing up ... What do you see as the reasons behind those reports ...And why is that unlikely to happen with Vapor4Life's line of vape gear. Thanks! :)
This is something I love to talk about. I am a huge advocate for safety. Without understanding of what a battery is and how it works, there is a huge area that gets overlooked. People assume that these devices will work no matter what. But USER ERROR is still something that happens. It all comes down to who taught you how to use your e-cig and whether or not it was a proper teaching Method.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread