Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I have been struggling with vaping lately so I hope this is going to help because going back to 18mg nic in my mix is not helping.
When your cravings get strong, have you considered dripping it straight or cutting it some and dripping it?

Reactions: JoeyC

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
When your cravings get strong, have you considered dripping it straight or cutting it some and dripping it?
First time using Aroma so that is why I am asking for any helpful info :) I am not much of a rda vaper I mainly use tanks. When I first started vaping I was using mtl tanks at 18mg nic e-juice over time I lowered the nic to 12mg, a few months ago I started getting into sub-ohm tanks and lowered the nic down to 6mg.

So today I am going to mix up some juice at 12mg, add the wta into it step back to the mtl tanks and see how it goes for a little while.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
First time using Aroma so that is why I am asking for any helpful info :) I am not much of a rda vaper I mainly use tanks. When I first started vaping I was using mtl tanks at 18mg nic e-juice over time I lowered the nic to 12mg, a few months ago I started getting into sub-ohm tanks and lowered the nic down to 6mg.

So today I am going to mix up some juice at 12mg, add the wta into it step back to the mtl tanks and see how it goes for a little while.
Good thinking. I'm somewhere in between a MTL and DL these days. The one time I tried sub-ohm, I burned thru tons of juice and really felt the increased nicotine (yucky). (I wasn't using an Aroma ejuice, WTA infused, for that experiment as I hate to waste gourmet juice). Certainly, everyone has their own experience and one attempt does not make it a scientific discovery .
What I like about the addition of the WTA is that it has more goodies in it than just nicotine. A smoother ride.
Keep us posted. You will find your happy place.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
Good thinking. I'm somewhere in between a MTL and DL these days. The one time I tried sub-ohm, I burned thru tons of juice and really felt the increased nicotine (yucky). (I wasn't using an Aroma ejuice, WTA infused, for that experiment as I hate to waste gourmet juice). Certainly, everyone has their own experience and one attempt does not make it a scientific discovery .
What I like about the addition of the WTA is that it has more goodies in it than just nicotine. A smoother ride.
Keep us posted. You will find your happy place.
I am going to mix up a couple of tobacco recipes a little later with WTA in them RL is getting in the way at the moment, had some promises to my daughter I have to keep which are more of a priority to keep the sanity in the house lol. I will post again for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread