GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #140 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
4/29 #6
@angelphyre I'm soooo jealous I love catfish!! My favorite place to go is this place Deanies...mmmm their catfish is so good now I'm craving it!!!
c88aada2d2b4c6a0c0ac4a59f92111ad.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
4/29 #1
.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...fried catfish ... I was afeared to ask :D
@SLM Did you say hours.. you do hours ..on your treadmill?? I'm lucky to manage 10 minutes :eek:
I have one of those mini trampolines @SLM . It is pretty tiny.
I'm ready for some Game of Thrones tonight ...That's the nice thing about being so far behind on things ...everything is still new to me :)
Rainy and blustery today ...I was bad and was out in that wind for a bit ... just starting to get over an earache, so not so smart .
Generally, for me at least ...it's the people who can make or break a job ... Even one friendly face ( or a box of donuts!! :w00t: ) makes the vinegar a lil easier to take.
G'night all :)
And Good Luck tomorrow everybody! Pacific time and I'm sleepin in tomorro :pervy: ..so I will no doubt arrive late to the party. :wub:
:tumble:

Last edited:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
4/29
@angelphyre I'm soooo jealous I love catfish!! My favorite place to go is this place Deanies...mmmm their catfish is so good now I'm craving it!!!
I know Deanies...they are good! We had ours from Adams tonight and it was really, really good! I'm so stuffed right now I can hardly move though. :facepalm:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
ready for some Game of Thrones tonight ...
Funny, my wife and I decided to re-watch GoT from the first season. We're on episode 6 or 7...

Unless we hear otherwise, tomorrow will see another winner. Get your 6 posts in early--then, after the pick, you'll all get 6 more posts for the next contest....

Time for me to sign off for the evening. Good night, Treefam!

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
4/30_#1

4/29 #1

@SLM Did you say hours.. you do hours ..on your treadmill?? I'm lucky to manage 10 minutes :eek:
I have one of those mini trampolines @SLM . It is pretty tiny.

:tumble:

Hahaha! Yea, hours. Today was just two with very little other walking. It just wasn't nice enough outside. And being off from work I didn't walk there. I may look into a mini trampoline this summer for something different. I hear they are kinda fun too. :)

Goodnight Treefam. Catch y'all later!

IMG_20160422_142836.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone. Just a few more hours to get your first batch of 6 posts in...

.I hope I can get up early enough tomorrow....not promising anything.....but I'll try.......
Should I hold my breath? :laugh:
As of tonight, I think I'm on episode 5 ..Season 1 GoT @CountBoredom :pop:
We watched episode 6 last night. That was all we could manage and wisely switched to the news so that we could nod off on the couch. :rolleyes:

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
4/30 #2
Sooo I'm up and moving.. I think lol... Got a few things to do today..going have my consultation with the hair dresser at noon, to figure out all the wedding hairstyles , then grocery shopping and a few other little errands. Nothing to major but I'd still rather be in bed today.. Haha I'm still exhausted from yesterday.
@angelphyre I didn't realize you were so close! After you said you knew Deanies and were eating at Adams I had to look to see where you were from lol.
Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday.. I'll check back in in a bit
3a991f301bcba5a5e558f0d9b8bea3ae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread