Win a Bachelor nano tank with Postless deck design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherZ

Ultra Member
Feb 6, 2016
Gulf Coast, Florida
Big Thanks to Heavens Gifts and @AlmightyEvan I can't believe how fast the shipping was! This is my first rebuildable tank & I can't wait to get started with the Bachelor Nano! Full review is coming it looks awesome on my RX 200! Thanks again!
image.jpg

Last edited:

ChristopherZ

Ultra Member
Feb 6, 2016
Gulf Coast, Florida
I don't know how to build yet! The preinstalled coil is 0.5 ohm ROC Single Coil. I would like to try out the tank but wasn't sure if the preinstalled coil is nickle or not? I usually use prebuilt SS on my crown tank. Should I be using temp control only or wattage mode on my RX200? If wattage what's the Max watts to use is it 30? I'm new to this thanks!

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I don't know how to build yet! The preinstalled coil is 0.5 ohm ROC Single Coil. I would like to try out the tank but wasn't sure if the preinstalled coil is nickle or not? I usually use prebuilt SS on my crown tank. Should I be using temp control only or wattage mode on my RX200? If wattage what's the Max watts to use is it 30? I'm new to this thanks!

The pre-installed coil is Nichrome. I think this one can be used only in wattage mode but I'm not a 100% sure, it might be TC capable as well. I'd look in to it a bit or just use it in wattage mode & start low.

The other coil is nickel and can be used in TC mode only.

Enjoy the flavor ;)

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

ChristopherZ

Ultra Member
Feb 6, 2016
Gulf Coast, Florida
The pre-installed coil is Nichrome. I think this one can be used only in wattage mode but I'm not a 100% sure, it might be TC capable as well. I'd look in to it a bit or just use it in wattage mode & start low.

The other coils is nickel and can be used in TC mode only.

Enjoy the flavor ;)
Thanks! I usually use wattage mode just wanted to make sure! How high can I go? Is 30 the limit? I usually use SS .25 coil I'm usually at 70 lol not sure thanks again!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

The other coil is nickel and can be used in TC mode only.

Enjoy the flavor ;)
Kanger claims TC over NiChrome, but it fails rather spectaculary...

As for wattage with the include coil? Forget about it. Start low and increase a couple watts until you find you're sweet spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Kanger claims TC over NiChrome, but it fails rather spectaculary...

As for wattage with the include coil? Forget about it. Start low and increase a couple watts until you find you're sweet spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I think I read something about it but didn't remember the details, thanks for filling in
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

Personally I only use titanium wire. I'm keen to try SS in TC mode as well but I need a mod that supports it first.

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
So I finally have time to unbox my bachelor! I am not sure either if I should use a coil that comes with it or build one! I am going to try it on my eleaf Pico and I have never uses anything other than watts!
So I want to be sure that I can use the installed one and keep my watts set at 8?
Sorry! But I'm confused! Most of my coils are 1.2 to 1.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread