Mrs Brew's weekly random give away-Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
evening everyone. Mac, I have been taking Equate brand (walmart)arthritus pain tablets daily as I have chronic back issues and they seem to be helping. there a higher dose acetaminophen I believe.

Have to remember to look for those the next time I'm in there.
Back was actually ok today - well about as ok as it gets. The knee felt ok when I got up then halfway to work it started hurting. Good thing I put one of my canes in the truck cause I needed it today.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Well....the NO snow part is good! We've had a little rain here and there....but, the weather guys are saying that we need more. I would just like it to get a little warmer, and stay that way for more than a day. We shouldn't have to have the furnace kicking on in May here.....(OK...Almost May).

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
been up an hour and starting on #4
Awake around 12:30-1 am. My son (he's 10) called me into lay with him @ 1:30am, cuz' his allergies were REALLY doing a # on him, and he was having a tough time sleeping. Got outta bed @ 3:30am (My back is KILLING me from being in a twin bed that long). Been awake since then:eek:.....More of less....Cuz' he called me again at 6:10am. Got outta bed @ 8am. HURTING is how my back is right now. Bring on the COFFEE!.....and the ALLEVE:yawn:.

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
c16fb9eb4409fb7d3344a9ea75878ed2.jpg
had to share this.

San Antonio,Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread