• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vapemail:
120ml Planet Cracker (DB Liquids)
30ml Fro Yo (NBB)
Did you try any of the POET yet George? ...I haven't got to them so far.

I've just ordered some Cannoli Be One from eliquid ...dreadful shipping charge @ $20! There's another supplier but they were out of stock in .3mg

I like the sound of this one too:Manabush - Fine E-Liquid

Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Just tried Rejuiced American Grape Soda & Big Mama's Custard, and both very nice - so another 2 to add to my list, still got about another 4 of theirs to try, also Sarcastic Fringehead - Mermaids Milk is quite nice too, the latter was a freebie from Vanilla Vapes @ vape Jam

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Not yet Trish,pretty soon tho'.
:thumb:
The Bunkr juices are said to be good according to feedback on potv. The apple strudel is raved about.
Never too sure about apple anything...they usually put cinnamon in them :unsure:

@Pictor
Trish re Bunkr juices 25% off this weekend at Manabush....... wibble25
Oh, then I suppose that decides it! :rolleyes: ...must try that toffee one! :)

Edit: Done (wibble250) :) Thanks George!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The Liqua Apple from FT is very nice Trish, with no hint of cinnamon ! ask pipey when he comes back, he gets it by the gallon :laugh:

EDIT: Sorry i forgot it`s 70/30 :)
Thanks anyway Terry :) I'll try some of the Bunkr Apple Strudel as I saw no mention anywhere of cinnamon!

I saw the consultant this morning - he was really pleased with my progress: said to see him in 4 months this time unless I get any problems :)
He's referred me to the dermatologist at the same hospital because I got psoriasis at the same time, and seeing both colitis and psoriasis are auto-immune problems, a new drug (Biologics) may be beneficial to both as it blocks the immune system from causing the inflammation etc. Not keen on any more doctors to be honest, but do need the problem dealt with if possible.

Reactions: terry w

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Here's one I haven't heard of before:
Shop - El Diablo

Some sound very nice! (They have a .3mg high VG version too)
I have sweet voodoo (as George said it's very nice) Beelzebub is a nice blackcurant.Calavera Catrina is the jewel in the crown,for me anyway.

One thing you will notice,if you try them is they're packed full of flavour

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've had the Sweet Voodoo,won a bottle in a potv comp.
Very nice IIRC.

I have sweet voodoo (as George said it's very nice) Beelzebub is a nice blackcurant.Calavera Catrina is the jewel in the crown,for me anyway.
One thing you will notice,if you try them is they're packed full of flavour

Think that looks like I'll be trying a couple - I liked the sound of Sweet Voodoo, Calavera Katrina, Beelzebub, Lime Cupcake, and Los Muertos ...if only it didn't have that touch of menthol!

Vapemail:

Higgyjuice order from Atlanta.128ml.
(6 days, in under the radar) :)
Smell amazing.
Sounds good! ..mine can't be far away - latest shows it passing through somewhere, but no location is given :laugh:
April 30, 2016 03:12 PROCESSED THROUGH FACILITY
April 28, 2016 10:51 ISC MIAMI FL (USPS), PROCESSED THROUGH FACILITY

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Thanks anyway Terry :) I'll try some of the Bunkr Apple Strudel as I saw no mention anywhere of cinnamon!

I saw the consultant this morning - he was really pleased with my progress: said to see him in 4 months this time unless I get any problems :)
He's referred me to the dermatologist at the same hospital because I got psoriasis at the same time, and seeing both colitis and psoriasis are auto-immune problems, a new drug (Biologics) may be beneficial to both as it blocks the immune system from causing the inflammation etc. Not keen on any more doctors to be honest, but do need the problem dealt with if possible.
Well it`s great that you are getting somewhere now Trisha :). I bet you can`t wait to put some distance between yourself and the doctors :laugh:

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well it`s great that you are getting somewhere now Trisha :). I bet you can`t wait to put some distance between yourself and the doctors :laugh:
You've certainly got that one right Terry! ...and just had a sale at one of my galleries, so for now, things are pretty good.

Vet told us to come back in a month again last Tuesday too - he's cautiously pleased with her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread