Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
My TC100 arrived this week. I also own a Coolfire IV. It is a little wider than the Coolfire, which makes for a better feel in my hand, and it seems a little lighter which is also great. In TC mode, it seems to be very, very accurate. Impressed with the accuracy. I have several devices that do TC but I won't use them in TC mode because of their inaccuracy, so this is a big deal for me. This will be used mainly in TC mode for that reason. I really couldn't find any negatives with this device... and I tried.

Thank you Innokin and @Innokin_Ash for such a wonderful device!

deucesjack

Account closed on request
Oct 28, 2015
My TC100 arrived this week. I also own a Coolfire IV. It is a little wider than the Coolfire, which makes for a better feel in my hand, and it seems a little lighter which is also great. In TC mode, it seems to be very, very accurate. Impressed with the accuracy. I have several devices that do TC but I won't use them in TC mode because of their inaccuracy, so this is a big deal for me. This will be used mainly in TC mode for that reason. I really couldn't find any negatives with this device... and I tried.

Thank you Innokin and @Innokin_Ash for such a wonderful device!
After winning one this has quickly become one of my favorite little mods. I only vape in tc. It is extremely accurate in tc mode and it is DNA smooth. Very, very impressed with this chip. I would rather have a removable battery but hey no mod is perfect.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread