ECF contest winners, past, present & future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Yeah, agreed..... I had a ST mini and did everything to stop the leak. New base, replaced to bell cap, replaced seals, variety of coils incl rba. ALL leaked no matter what. Gave up on this after reading some other people having trouble too.

I have 5 smok VCT tanks, and 3 TFV4. Very rarely do they leak unless I did something wrong or they been abused.

Just ordered the smok stick one plus.... 26 bucks shipped.
Will be curious to see how it performs and @gofishtx might consider this as it can do both MTL and Direct to lung.
Thanks, I had looked at the Smok Stik, but the Pico is so nice and my RDAs are awesome on it. It is just so small its fun. :2cool:

Reactions: markfm

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Whoa! Did not know Rx200 can be upgraded to 250W. I have had it for one month now and love it. But, I have it at max 70W..........
Careful... mine worked great until the update, then it started overheating. Wismec will not honor the warranty if you have used tanks other than their brands, especially worded was "warranty voided if anyone uses a TFV4 Tank" or any tank other than Wismec or Joyetech/ELeaf. Luckily, my problem was not with the 510 pin but with the board overheating and I was still under the vendor's 30 day warranty. I won't update the new one as I rarely even go over 100 watts.

Reactions: markfm

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Nice, I have put my Tugboat, Tsunami and Lush RDAs on mine. I got the black one too, I figured you would go for the hot pink:p It is such a nice little mod.:)
I have purple, pink, blue and green mods, that's enough of the rainbow. Now its back to brass and copper lol

Reactions: gofishtx

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
[/ATTACH]
mod1.png
pico and 5.png
pico.png
mods2.png
my current rotation some are in my vapocolypse box.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
This is too darn early to be up but my dog insisted she was lonely and wanted company so my wife threw me out of bed to babysit the dog. Dang they've got it better than I do.
Ha, Good morning GPC. I had my brothers dog wake me up early yesterday. I was dog sitting while some work is being done in my brothers house. Darn Dog thinks everyone needs to be up at 4:30:grr:

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Careful... mine worked great until the update, then it started overheating. Wismec will not honor the warranty if you have used tanks other than their brands, especially worded was "warranty voided if anyone uses a TFV4 Tank" or any tank other than Wismec or Joyetech/ELeaf. Luckily, my problem was not with the 510 pin but with the board overheating and I was still under the vendor's 30 day warranty. I won't update the new one as I rarely even go over 100 watts.

Ironically, the TFV4 is power HUNGRY and RX200 does a good job. That is why I got it in the first place. LOL

Reactions: gofishtx

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
What's the status of your new puppay?
The puppies are doing well, 3 weeks old now and another litter was born 3 days after the 1st litter, so we have 1st pick female from 9 females:w00t: The breeders will let us make a selection in another couple of weeks and said if all is well we can pick up our girl at 6 weeks. We have a trip planned to visit family in Kansas, end of May ,1st part of June and we will be taking the puppy with us in our RV along with my brother's female Bull Terrier. The campground we stay at has a great dog park and paved walking trail along the river.:)

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Ironically, the TFV4 is power HUNGRY and RX200 does a good job. That is why I got it in the first place. LOL
Same reason I got one. Still chain vaping, the batteries only last half a day. I didn't have any issues with the 510 pin though, DCFleugal told me to put a heat sink on it, so I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread